Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer peeing or pooping in your diaper better?

Default Do you prefer peeing or pooping in your diaper better?

For me I like to poop in my diaper.

Default re: Do you prefer peeing or pooping in your diaper better?

For me mostly peeing that is about 90% of the time , very rarely do I ever poop, don't really find enjoyment in pooping that much.

I also pee about 90% of the time. Don't like pooping and hate the cleanup. Although I have had a couple of accidents and glad I had a diaper on.

same with me. I prefer Peeing, though I do poop every once in awhile. like everyone else, I hate the cleanup

cleaning up isn't as hard as you think it is.

Actually it happened like twice to me (diarrhea)... and I'd prefer to shoot myself in the foot before I have to poop my diapers again.

I simply fail to grasp why anyone would love any part about that. it completely eludes me - and that's ok - please no tries to explain why it's "good"... to me: it's simple way too nasty.

Oh my gawsh, I.. well.. there is the part of me that is saying "be a lady, gigglemuffinz" and that's saying that we must not speak of such things. It feels really embarrassing to talk about this subject, though I know this place is a safe place to do so and for many diapers are tied to this sort of thing. However, since the question is here I suppose I shall answer.

My favorite is twosies. I like being a stinky butt sometimes, though I know it's not for everyone.

I like the feeling of both. Plus when pooping I'm not bothered by an erection (which is a problem when doing n1 xD). Cleanup isn't exactly pleasant, but I can deal with it.