Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess who's back... back again...

Default Guess who's back... back again...

Hello, lovelies!!! I turned 18 yesterday, so after a bit of a hiatus, I am back! Since it's been roughly 4 months, I suppose I'll post another one of these things

Hiya! My name is Abigail, but I prefer to go by Abbie. I am bigender, biologically male, but lean towards female a bit. I'm (now) 18 years old, senior at ___, and I'm starting college in the fall! I am going to be a psychologist, and in the long run, a self employed psychiatrist. Part of the reason why I want to be self employed is that I'm also a body modification enthusiast. I currently have 2 tattoos (One going down my side and one on the webbing between my thumb and index finger) and 5 piercings (2 in my left ear, one retired, the other one at a 9/16" stretch, one in my right ear at a 1/2" stretch, septum at a 14g, and tongue at a 14g) with plans for many many more :P.

Now, onto the part that you probably want to hear (sorry for the rambling). I have only worn a couple of diapers in my life. Nothing big, just some cheap Walgreens diapers. I currently own a MAM3 pacifier, but my amazing boyfriend is getting me a NUK5 for my birthday I prefer the extras to being little than the diapers, though. Things like pacifiers, sleepers, blankets, plushies, those sorts of things They're more comforting than diapers, from what I've noticed .-.

My hobbies include video games, reading, Dr. Who, Sherlock, and sleeping!!!! My favorite video games are MMOs, tip of the top being World of Warcraft (Give me an add, BattleTag is AbbieB). Other games I enjoy are the survival horror games, Resident Evil being at the top, RPGs, Kingdom Hearts being at the top of that. I'm also a Nintendo fangirl, so hushie :P. I mainly like fiction books, too. Right now I'm reading Divergent .

Edit: Oh silly me, I forgot music! Can't forget that . I listen to music from many genres, but I do tend to prefer what you may call "that emo music" :P. My favorite bands by far are Transit, Memphis May Fire, Motionless in White, Of Mice and Men, and Bring Me the Horizon.

I guess that's really it, though :O Good to be back

AbbieB welcome back. Glad to see some of you guys coming back. We missed you while you were gone.
    Last edited by oleman72; 04-Apr-2013 at 22:42.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Hi again babbeh abbie.
    Why hello there, Charlie!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Princess Abbie welcome back. Glad to see some of you guys coming back. We missed you while you were gone.
    Awwwww, I missed you guys, too ^_^

Sorry about the enforced leave of absence. I'm glad you found your way back. Welcome back

Hi there! We didn't have the pleasure of meeting before but it's awesome to have you around again. I'm glad you came back because every single member just brings another amazingly fresh face, perspective, and cutie-patootie to ADISC!

A super happy belated birthday to you.. did you get some fun things for your brithday? Maybe just get yourself a treat even? That sort of stuff is always fun! How professional of a "Nintendo fangirl" are you? *giggles* Like, do you run around talking about how Sony and Microsoft owners have cooties, or do you just really love the wonderful vibes of your Mario's and your Pokemon's? Also Kirby, don't forget about Kirby!

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hi there! We didn't have the pleasure of meeting before but it's awesome to have you around again. I'm glad you came back because every single member just brings another amazingly fresh face, perspective, and cutie-patootie to ADISC!

A super happy belated birthday to you.. did you get some fun things for your brithday? Maybe just get yourself a treat even? That sort of stuff is always fun! How professional of a "Nintendo fangirl" are you? *giggles* Like, do you run around talking about how Sony and Microsoft owners have cooties, or do you just really love the wonderful vibes of your Mario's and your Pokemon's? Also Kirby, don't forget about Kirby!
    Your joy amuses me c:. Nah, I like Sony and Microsoft, Nintendo is just my favorite of the bunch x3 But yes, Microsoft does have cooties, but you didn't hear it from me!! :P

ABBBBBIIEEEE!!!! I can hit on you now!! Just kidding. I love you, Abbie, and I am sooo ecstatic that you are back! Yaaaay!!

For she's a babbeh abbie, for she's a babbeh abbie.

Now in other news, the earth is now turning into a massive diaper. Tune in for a sneak preview on how our resident Babbeh handles it.

*might be high off the joy of your return<<.>>*