Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I took a nap today...

Default So I took a nap today...

and i figured why not get all babied up so i got my oneise a cloth diaper and my paci (which i try to sleep with every night it doesnt always happen and it always falls out before waking up :\) and then i drifted to sleep. when i awoke i went to go take a shower and game a bit more and wat not. when I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror i relized for the first time i have successfully slept with a paci in my mouth with out it dropping out before i woke up. The reason this suprised me was because i took a 4 - 5 hour nap so ya. any one else done this before and felt over joyed about it .(paci i am using is a mam glow in the dark um i think its age 6months)

Really? Honestly I don't need all of that to take a four hour nap. If I wake up on a Saturday and have breakfast and a cup of Coffee, I could fall asleep on the pitchers mound of the World Series for four hours. I think sleeping is the one thing that I really excel at.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambusa View Post
    Really? Honestly I don't need all of that to take a four hour nap. If I wake up on a Saturday and have breakfast and a cup of Coffee, I could fall asleep on the pitchers mound of the World Series for four hours. I think sleeping is the one thing that I really excel at.
    LOL
    i was indulging in my ab side which i really dont do much for the fact i only have 1 cloth diaper.
    and as of right now im saving up to get a case of bambinos so it may be till the end of the month till i get those

This has happened to me before, but lately I have been forgetting the my paci is in my mouth when I wake up and I walk around with it in my mouth but I have not been caught yet but it's been close a few times.

I can't really relate but congrats on your accomplishment!

Here is a cookie!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d1a99114aab2e6161474a063f0eb00ce.jpeg 
Views:	163 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	16589

I got excited when my paci stayed in for even part of the night. I woke up a few hours after falling asleep and it was still there I was so excited.

- - - Updated - - -

I got excited when my paci stayed in for even part of the night. I woke up a few hours after falling asleep and it was still there I was so excited.

I can usually keep mine in all night... And its only a nuk 3. A nuk 5 would be much easier to keep in due to its larger size

Oh you guys. Mine always stays in place. Maybe I have lockjaw hahaha it is nice to wake up with it where it's meant to be. I can relate to the ' OMG' it's still in my mouth thing. I nearly been busted by guests before. Oops that'd be kinda awkward.

I will say I may have been caught by a guest... it wasn't in my mouth, but it happened to be on the floor by my couch... along with a bottle (I hope he didn't notice those)

professorbock

Hey, PaSS. Congrats on a rock-solid nap and keeping that pacifier in. That's something I wish I could have done back in my college days.

Honestly, I've only been able to take one fully equipped ABDL nap in my entire life, and the only reason my blue Playtex Binky stayed in at the time was because I wore it on a twine string around my neck.

Still though, it's a good memory and sets a goal for a better future diapered afternoon nap. Still working on that part.