Thread: It's like an early Christmas today! :)

Talking It's like an early Christmas today! :)

I slept in a bit late because I stayed up very late and awoke to having the house to myself and two brand new packages delivered to help add to my diaper stash!

Now I have some bambino bellisimos (Never tried before)
    Some Abena M4's (Plastic backed, and only tried the M3's)
    some Molicaire Super Plus'
    And a sample of the Abena cloth backed ones

Now I'm just waiting on my new paci and onesie to arrive and I will be on

Bad news for this though:

My privacy didn't last more than 15 minutes and now my house is refilled with people, who are quite noisy and a tad bit nosy.
    And I have to find a new spot to place my stash because it obviously won't fit in the one tub I used to use. Plus we've been cleaning the garage so the last thing I need is someone opening up boxes to see what's worth keeping and then finding a few boxes of diapers.

But oh well, guess that's a minor trade off for getting all this cool stuff.

Sorry if anyone feels like I'm bragging, but I'm just really excited and had to tell someone! I obviously can't tell my RL friends or family.

Having new diapers to try is a good thing, although personally I wouldn't be too hopeful about anything with a faux cloth cover but I understand others feel differently. I know what it's like to have your stash outgrow storage. I either need to slow down with my purchases or use more. Have fun!

Default Re: It's like an early Christmas today! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Having new diapers to try is a good thing, although personally I wouldn't be too hopeful about anything with a faux cloth cover but I understand others feel differently. I know what it's like to have your stash outgrow storage. I either need to slow down with my purchases or use more. Have fun!
    Haha, im in the same predicament in the stash too large for storage. In my 18 wheeler tractor, I have a case and a pack of Belssimos, a pack of M4s, a pack of vintage Attends I found, a few cloth diapers, a few onesies, a Nuk 5, Newer Attends waistband diapers, Kendall Wings, Aborbs, Medline, Quadro pads, Tranquility boosters, the new Bambino boosters, plastic pants, goodnites, baby diapers, Fisher Price overnight diapers which are really really good.

Too much for one person, am I a diaper horder?

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Haha, im in the same predicament in the stash too large for storage. In my 18 wheeler tractor, I have a case and a pack of Belssimos, a pack of M4s, a pack of vintage Attends I found, a few cloth diapers, a few onesies, a Nuk 5, Newer Attends waistband diapers, Kendall Wings, Aborbs, Medline, Quadro pads, Tranquility boosters, the new Bambino boosters, plastic pants, goodnites, baby diapers, Fisher Price overnight diapers which are really really good.

Could be. I like variety and I don't want to be caught flat-footed if I have someone around who wears a different size as me. These two things conspire to inflate my stash considerably.

Diaper hoarder? Not necessarily.

Now if you have a bunch of used diapers laying around in the stash, THEN you are a diaper hoarder. haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    personally I wouldn't be too hopeful about anything with a faux cloth cover but I understand others feel differently.
    To be honest I was surprised how much I enjoyed them. I'm usually a huge plastic backed enthusiast, but something about this cloth cover is reminiscent of the baby diapers of today's market. Now, granted I always have some plastic backed on hand because I recall those being the type of diapers used when I was a baby, but these aren't as bad as I was anticipating.

I think if I had my own place it would be a lot worse. If I had the room to store different diapers, I would probably have something beyond a "stash." Maybe an obsession rather than a hoarder.

Well, you are in good company on this site sir lol.

As an update my paci came in (yay!) and while I enjoyed getting another diaper from Pacifiers R Us, it ended up being another molicaire super plus which was slightly disappointing as I enjoy trying new diapers. Guess I can't complain over a courtesy gift though.

Now hopefully my onesie will be in by the end of the week and I'll be happy as a clam!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    Well, you are in good company on this site sir lol.

As an update my paci came in (yay!) and while I enjoyed getting another diaper from Pacifiers R Us, it ended up being another molicaire super plus which was slightly disappointing as I enjoy trying new diapers. Guess I can't complain over a courtesy gift though.

Now hopefully my onesie will be in by the end of the week and I'll be happy as a clam!
    What place did you get your onesie from?

professorbock

Congrats on your recent scores of diapers and ABDL supplies. It's always nice to know you have a sizable supply of comfort on hand.

If you're looking for additional storage space, I suggest the trunk of your car. This is where I keep what won't fit under my bed.

Then again, besides the thrift store finds, I usually only buy one case of diapers at a time from vendors like Bambino, AB Universe and NorthShoreCare. Good stuff!

That Molicare you got sounds awesome. I've always wanted to try that brand.

What place did you get your onesie from?
    baby-pants.com

I would suggest looking at the shrinkage size and washing it thoroughly upon getting it, because mine is a bit loose on me. The fit around the chest and shoulders is fantastic, but it's just too long for my body at the moment because I haven't gotten around to washing it. Once it shrinks, it should be great.

On a side note, I got some training pants there as well and those things should definitely be overestimated on size because they have no stretch at all. I have a size 30" waist and got a small and the pants hardly even fit. Feels like I'm trying to put on a baby diaper. And that was out of the package! Once they shrink they're going to be useless (even though they pretty much are already )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by professorbock View Post
    Congrats on your recent scores of diapers and ABDL supplies. It's always nice to know you have a sizable supply of comfort on hand.

If you're looking for additional storage space, I suggest the trunk of your car. This is where I keep what won't fit under my bed.

Then again, besides the thrift store finds, I usually only buy one case of diapers at a time from vendors like Bambino, AB Universe and NorthShoreCare. Good stuff!

That Molicare you got sounds awesome. I've always wanted to try that brand.
    I've tried my trunk and almost got caught because of it, but that was sort of a one time thing, so I may end up going back to it. Although, I go to school in Stockton and my car is an old Honda which I hear gets broken into fairly easily, so I couldn't bear the thought of having my car stolen AND losing all my diapers if a worst case scenario were to ensue. lol

As for the molicaire, I really enjoy that brand of diaper and would recommend it. Buttery smooth plastic (almost like a bambino, but thinner, and not as crinkly) with a comfy wood pulp inside. Unfortunately, the sample I got from pacifiers r us was a size large (I think) so it did not fit very well at all. Which is odd because the Cushie I got from them last time was a medium, so I assumed I answered something a while back that had my size on record. Who knows, maybe it was just a lucky guess on their part.