Thread: News about my Best Friend Ray

Default News about my Best Friend Ray

Rapid City South Dakota Dennis Ray Siewert 64 died Monday March 25 2013 at his home. Dennis married his true love,Patti in West Virgina in 1977. He was employed for 30 years a Miller at Aby's Feed and Seed in Rapid City. Dennis was an active volunteer Fireman for 15 years with the Johnson Sidling Fire Department. He as a Vietnam Era Veteran from 1968 to 1971;a lifetime member of the VFW Post 1273 of Rapid City;and a member of the American Legion Hutchison Post 6 of Gregory SD,Dennis was also a member of the Big Bend Presbyterian Church. He is survived by two brothers, Terry Captain Siewert of Elkins,WV,and James Siewert of Kansas City, MO; and one sister, Karen Siewert of Kansas City,MO His friends include Ron Owen,and Me. He was preceded in death by his, Patti Dee Knievel; and his parents Emil and Violet Siewert. Graveside services will be 10 a.m. Friday,March 29, 2013, at Black Hills Cemetery near Sturgis with full military honors provided by the VFW Post 1273 of Rapid City SD.

Default Re: News about my Best Friend Ray

I'm sorry for your loss.