Thread: Binkies on Zazzle

Default Binkies on Zazzle

I just wanted to let y'all know that you can now order custom binkies on Zazzle.com - I especially thought of those of us who are unable to buy at a store. you could special make your binky, and nobody would be the wiser to your order. You could even order some buttons or stickers etc (they have everything!) and your order would be even more camouflaged

Wow cool, to bad you can't tell them what nipples to use because im sure they are just going to send you a standard infant one and not a nuk

---edit---

Looks like you can pick the nipple but only 0-6 months and 6+ months

Yeah, they're standard silicone 0-6/6+ month binkies but I figured for some its better than nothing

Because we aren't all adults, there aren't guides online and pacifiers'r'us doesn't exist/overcharge.

Sorry I can't see how this is useful to and is likely overpriced as everything on these sort of sites *always* are. They'll likely not even use name brand infant ones but shity ones from china or something.

I just got my new binky today from pacifiersrus and it's awesome. It was less than a week turnaround and they sent me a new diaper I never tried before with it! Yay. I am shy about buying in stores, too, so I only order online for diapers and AB accessories.

I think the store you want is pacifiersRus - that's exactly what you're looking for with custom nuk5 (and other) teats.

... just because we're all adults doesn't mean someone won't need to be extraordinarily discrete about online ordering. I only posted to try and be helpful but if that's the sort of response I'm going to get I won't post again. I don't need order online but I thought someone might have the need. Jfc you'd think I'd had posted a how to make your own marshmallows link- but I guess THAT would have been more helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by TraumaChick View Post
    ... just because we're all adults doesn't mean someone won't need to be extraordinarily discrete about online ordering. I only posted to try and be helpful but if that's the sort of response I'm going to get I won't post again. I don't need order online but I thought someone might have the need. Jfc you'd think I'd had posted a how to make your own marshmallows link- but I guess THAT would have been more helpful.
    Your more likely to be found out with Zazzle which clearly only sells infant pacifiers for far more then you'd pay at any store. Pacifiers are small enough you can simply pocket them after you bought them. You could order from fetware (which is discreet from experience with nuk 5's for less then 20 dollars including the shipping.) You could even open it wherever you want and simply hide it in your pocket and claim it was a free small flash drive you won/got online.

I was slightly hostile since I dont want to see anyone have to spend 15 dollars on a infant pacifier that has a horrible customized job and likely comes from china. There's far better and cheaper options out there.

Thanks for the the link. I have never heard of Zazzle before. It is a rather exciting place to browse!

There may be better and cheaper options out there but some of us don't have to worry about any of that nor being discreet and would love a cool customised binkie to their collection

Sounds awesome! I'll definitely check it out, thanks for the suggestion. I haven't been on Zazzle, but I'll take a look. I have been on PacifiersRUS.