Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When politics and diapers collide, the result is not pretty.

Default When politics and diapers collide, the result is not pretty.

An old story, but interesting and disturbing at the same time.

Sen. Vitter's Diaper Fetish and Another Republican Caught Solicting Sex...From a Man in a Toilet | PEEK | AlterNet

Discuss.

(By the way, I know it's not a mainstream news source, but I doubt CNN etc. would cover a Senator being a DL, and going to a prostitute.)

Hmm... very interesting. Its kinda funny that all of these senators are being busted for all the sex scandals...lol

Actually the story was covered by CNN or some sort of mainstream media source, they didn't go into much detail about it, but... I remember seeing it.

If you asked anyone out on the streets right now they wouldn't know who he was anyways. It doesn't matter anyways, at least now.

Also do they have any proof he is a DL or is it just words against words?

Old news, but yeah I remember when that came out. I never heard much about it after the initial reports.

Politicians are all full of shit. Diapers seem pretty appropriate, if you ask me.

As a Louisianan, I am ashamed that we have a Senator who disgraced himself, his state, and his country. But Washington is filled with politicians from many states who do, or have done, the same things, or worse. We even had a President who was impeached for having oral sex with an intern in the White House. How disgraceful is that?

They tell us to abstain from sex and drug when those who are supposed to be setting good examples and role models are just breaking the law daily. Frankly, I do not respect many politicians or their views. How can you tell a politician is lying? His/Her mouth is moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Kovalchuk View Post
    An old story, but interesting and disturbing at the same time.

Sen. Vitter's Diaper Fetish and Another Republican Caught Solicting Sex...From a Man in a Toilet | PEEK | AlterNet

Discuss.

(By the way, I know it's not a mainstream news source, but I doubt CNN etc. would cover a Senator being a DL, and going to a prostitute.)
    The only problem is that Sen Vitter doesn't have a diaper fetish, that was a different client.
    OK, we were wrong on Vitter (R-Canal Street Brothel) and the diapers. But he took the used condoms with him after "encounters"?! | Corrente

Very interesting, though the fact it isn't that widely known in the *BDL community shows something. Those sort of things tend to spread amongst us very quickly. The fact that I hadn't heard about it before suggests to me that this hasn't had that much of an influence. Things people don't like - it resulted in scandal but all people really want to do is pretend it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    The only problem is that Sen Vitter doesn't have a diaper fetish, that was a different client.
    OK, we were wrong on Vitter (R-Canal Street Brothel) and the diapers. But he took the used condoms with him after "encounters"?! | Corrente
    I figure he took them to destroy them and make sure there was no evidence of him having sex least of all with hookers.