Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feel like my daddy doesnt "baby" me

Ziazan

Default feel like my daddy doesnt "baby" me

my daddy is the most wonderful man ever and i love him very much but i feel like he doesnt really "baby" me which is what i need.. he'll diaper me but never checks my diaper.. he'll make me a bottle (sometimes) but just gives it to me to feed to myself instead of cuddling me and feeding it too me.. theres no playtime.. no baby talk.. nothing.. i know he wants to be a good daddy and i just dont know how to bring this up to him..

H0TWH33LS

You know the answer to this question...No one on this forum is going to be able to solve this problem for you. You need to COMMUNICATE with your daddy if you are desiring more than what he is providing. There is no other advice I can give because the only person that can solve this problem is your daddy. You cannot be afraid to communicate your desires...and if you are then I have to ask if you are in a healthy relationship. Do not be afraid to bring this up because if anything it will please your daddy to know there is something more he can do to make you happy.

Ziazan

lizard293 i know i need to communicate with him.. i was more looking for advice on how to approach the subject because I don't want him to feel bad that he hasnt been doing this stuff

H0TWH33LS

Here's an idea...sit him down, maybe over a candlelight dinner (along with some wine) and bring up the subject. How can you ask "how to bring up the subject" when you are the one in a relationship with him? If you are afraid of making "requests" like this then how can you consider your relationship "healthy"? There is no other advice anyone is going to give because no one is your daddy.

Do you live with your Daddy? Are you a full time age player?

Without really knowing your situation I'd suggest asking him for a "baby day". And ask for all the things you've been missing; baby talk, playtime, snuggles with feeding time and so on.. Make sure you tell him how good those things make you feel. And hopefully he'll see that he's been holding back

- - - Updated - - -

Do you live with your Daddy? Are you a full time age player?

Without really knowing your situation I'd suggest asking him for a "baby day". And ask for all the things you've been missing; baby talk, playtime, snuggles with feeding time and so on.. Make sure you tell him how good those things make you feel. And hopefully he'll see that he's been holding back

lizard, I don't think you're helping much. Ziazin, it's understandable that you don't want to offend your daddy. Definitely telling him "You're doing it all wrong" isn't the most gracious or tactful way to go about it. But you may not even have to bring it up as issue at all. Have you tried making suggestions or asking for specific things? He may just not know what you expect of him. Instead of, "I feel like you're not babying me," how about suggesting, "Maybe you could play with me some time," or outright asking, "Can you feed me?" when he brings you your bottle.

H0TWH33LS

I'm not helping much? Sorry...I guess all I am suggesting is simple communication. I never said you should tell him, "you're doing it all wrong," but at the same time you have a Daddy who seems willing to participate (which is a dream to some...). I just suggested you sit him down and try and communicate some of your wishes. If you are in a healthy relationship this should be a positive thing and something that brings you and your daddy closer.

Quote Originally Posted by H0TWH33LS View Post
    I'm not helping much? Sorry...I guess all I am suggesting is simple communication.
    It is worthwhile to disclaim that no one here can solve the problem for her and to stress the need for communication, but the OP was asking for suggestions about how to bring up the topic, specifically in a way that doesn't offend the OP's daddy. The OP already knows she has to communicate.

----Edit----

I never said you should tell him, "you're doing it all wrong,"
    Just for clarity's sake: that wasn't directed at you. That was the OP's apprehension; see post #2 above.

H0TWH33LS

& I suggested dinner over candlelight. Maybe you might be better off taking a long walk with your daddy and casually bringing up the subject, or better yet maybe plan a picnic where you are both alone and feel comfortable talking about the desires you wish he filled.

Lizard whose saying the relationship isn't healthy not sure why you would bring it up.nothing in the op post suggests its not healthy.ziazan you could approach it by telling him flat out your needs aren't being net and explain what is it you need.in my experience with this type of thing you need to be upfront about what you need and say I need for example to be fed by my bottle everyday and could you please use more baby talk.suggests and hints can sometimes go un noticed and may get miss interpreted

- - - Updated - - -

Lizard whose saying the relationship isn't healthy not sure why you would bring it up.notjing in the op post suggests its not healthy.ziazan you could approach it by telling him flat out your needs aren't being net and explain what is it you need.in my experience with this type of thing you need to be upfront about what you need and say I need for example to be fed by my bottle everyday and could you please use more baby talk.suggests and hints can sometimes go un noticed and may get miss interpreted