Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What celebrity will you miss when he/she passes away?

Default What celebrity will you miss when he/she passes away?

Kind of a morbid thought but who will you mourn when your favorite celebrity dies.

Me it would have to be Till Lindermann or Flake Lorenz from Rammstein, no one can replicate a booming voice like Tills or do theatrics like Flake. Serj Tankian is also high on that list, everything he says, does or touches is pure gold. You also got Marilyn Manson as well.

Personally no one, I don't love celebrities enough to mourn their deaths. True it is sad when anyone dies, but I don't know them personally, so how can I sympathize, but if I had to pick someone I would pick, Adele, only because she is so talented and I do not want her to die like the great Amy Winehouse.

Sara Palin, Donald Trump, Gloria Allred and Nancy Pelosi. This world needs laughter and these four deliver it consistently.

its hard to choose, But I would have to go with Henry Winkler, also known as "The Fonz"

So many of my heroes have already passed beyond the veil - Ray Bradbury, Steve Jobs, Dale Earnhardt and Gene Roddenberry to name four.

Of the many that I will be sad to see pass in the next few years include basically the remaining cast of the original Star Trek, Ron Paul, Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant. I'm sure my less experienced idols (60 and younger) will have at least a couple more decades in them so they're not quite in their twilight years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Sara Palin, Donald Trump, Gloria Allred and Nancy Pelosi. This world needs laughter and these four deliver it consistently.
    Atually Donald Trump I can agree would be a loss on my list. He is a good icon for success and prosperity, with the empire (aka Trump Oorporation) and fortune he has built up.

The only things I honor Steve Jobs for are his work on the 1970's arcade game "Breakout" and his days with Pixar. I despise Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    The only things I honor Steve Jobs for are his work on the 1970's arcade game "Breakout" and his days with Pixar. I despise Apple.
    Same here dude with the Apple thing. To add to my TRump comment, I'd love to meet the guy, have lunch with him. Pixar DL, I must say I have a personal thing I've grown against them (since my Toy Story vs Balto incident theory, no offense implied. Each to our own.)