Thread: Four years ago today... I got my special killer whale!

Default Four years ago today... I got my special killer whale!

Four years ago today I received via USPS my very special stuffed killer whale, Dee Dee. Four years ago today I'd been up all night long after working the closing shift and I went to the leasing office to pick her up and well, four years later, the little girl has wormed her way into my heart to the point where I can't sleep without her.

If you are wondering where I got her from, I got her from a seller on eBay.

She's special to me because for some reason she ended up becoming that way. I had not expected her to become as special as she has to me. She means more to me than anything else I own.

When I am scared, she's with me, when I have to be somewhere unpleasant IE family gathers, she hides along in my backpack. When I had bad days at work, she'd tag along and hide in the employee room in my backpack. She's very special to me and always makes me feel better.

So, I just had to say something special about my special killer whale friend. Plus, I was wondering something, has a stuffed animal ever inadvertently become very special to you as my Dee Dee has to me?

WildThing121675

I have a teddy named Mr. Valentine He's very special to me.

Being a DL, I wasn't into all the AB stuff at first. But Mr. Valentine just gave me some feeling in my heart, a good one. He always makes me feel so little

I'm the same way with my teddy bear, Maf Maf. Even when we have company staying over with us, I still sleep with Maf Maf and just chance it. He's as happy under the covers as he is on top.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm the same way with my teddy bear, Maf Maf. Even when we have company staying over with us, I still sleep with Maf Maf and just chance it. He's as happy under the covers as he is on top.
    I live in a small cement box (aka dorm) with another guy, and I've been sleeping with my teddy nightly without him knowing I love him almost as much as I love diapers, which is really saying something there.

I have a stuffed penguin named Cody, and the reason he's so special to me is because of the time that I got him. He was purchased from Six Flags on the day where I ended my season at Summer Camp, went with friends to have an awesome time (where we all got into the park for free) and rode my first ever roller coaster. Since I had such an amazing experience, he's always been very special to me because I feel all those childish feelings flood back whenever I hold him tight. and even if we're not cuddling, he's still in my bed next to me every night. Unless I have a girl friend over. Then he has to go sit in the closet for a bit lol.

Well,

I'm becoming that way with my puppy named fluffy...

I have a live in gf and fluffy is usually in bed or cuddling...

The other week, my gf said she woke up and said I looked so cute snuggling fluffy...I thanked her...and it was nice.

She doesn't mine fluffy in bed at all...

B

As stated in another thread, I've had my teddy since my first birthday, he's been around for quite a while and even on occasion I find myself sleeping with him (outside of regression of course), I do keep him next to my bed just in case :P

@Bigbabybret

That's great! And I'm sure that most understanding girlfriends might respond the same way. (Or you're just lucky lol)

But in all honesty I don't have a girlfriend and was more referring to when I have girls spend the night. Generally speaking, I don't want the first impression of them sleeping over to be me showing them my stuffed animals lol.