Thread: I have to

Default I have to

introduce myself, so I'm not a "lurker",which is what I prefer to do, so here is the 411.I'm a middle aged female who would like to understand why I have some of the urges I do.I was hoping reading some of these posts would help, and it has.I thank you for sharing,what I'm not quite ready to do,more power to you.

Hello there and welcome to the forums! ^___^

Well, how exactly would you describe what your urges are?

To wear diapers or act a certain way?

Welcome nunofya to ADISC! I hope that you will find friendship and a greater understanding of yourself and your interests here.

If you truly want to better understand some things about your AB or DL interests, you have chosen the right place. ADISC is a great place to realize that there are others who share in these interests and also understand that you are not alone.

I hope that you feel welcome here and are able to participate, rather than just "lurk", but lurking for a while is okay too, if it takes a while to feel comfortable to participate.

TeddyBearCowboy: detective3