Thread: Something Clever

Default Something Clever

Well, hello there.

I'm throwinshapes and I am a longtime lurker here, but I suppose those days are now behind me.

I came here, as many do, on my search for a place to read stories and maybe digest some interesting information. I'm happy to say that I can actually seem to find that here, so I have succumbed to the powers that be and posted the required and decidedly fair minimum for continued access to the site.

Probably the most important thing going on in my life right now is that I have just gotten engaged to marry my best friend. I feel lucky to have found a woman who embraces every part of who I am, even the parts that crinkle. I think I'll leave it at that. Thanks for reading!

Hello and welcome to ADISC!

It's nice to hear, that you decided to be a part of the forum now! If you got any questions, just ask, everyone is trying to help!

You're kinda right, a lot of people are here for the same reasons. This is a support Community after all !

And really really congratz about finding a person, which really loves you, the way you are and the engagement with her of course!

Maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit about yourself? Don't be too shy . Your profile says that you're into dark souls, so you're a gamer i guess? Anyway, i really love this game, although it's really hard. I think if you love it that much, that you're mentioning it in your profile, you're surely already on NG+7 or higher ?

Have a lot of fun here!

Welcome to the site, and a huge congrats on your engagement. Nothing is better than being accepted for who you are by the person you love the most