Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you get pranked or prank someone for April fools?

Default Did you get pranked or prank someone for April fools?

Did you get pranked or prank someone for April fools?

I enjoy my standard response to any such prank with: "but, April 1st is tomorrow dude," . The way I see it, if they go check the calendar, I won.

My wife told me she made brownies and they were on the stove, when I came home from work I found a pan with a bunch of cut up brown paper in the shape of an e. Lol was like where's the brown....e....ssss ohhh, haha got me!

I put a mouse trap in my friend's pack of cigarettes and put most things where they didn't belong in the kitchen. Then I put both of my boyfriend's pillows in the same case and sewed it shut.

I was pranked by Youtube by being told it was going to go off the internet until 2023.i I actually believed it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by balloonguy View Post
    My wife told me she made brownies and they were on the stove, when I came home from work I found a pan with a bunch of cut up brown paper in the shape of an e. Lol was like where's the brown....e....ssss ohhh, haha got me!
    Ouch! That's cruel and unusual while being literally true.

i pranked others with mentos and coke and the household hackers prank. it was sooo funny :P

It seemed to pass me by to be honest.....probably because it coincided with Easter weekend....