Thread: Crossdressing part tme

Default Crossdressing part tme

I am looking in to crossdressing. I need some pointers? I have a bra but nothing else. HELP!

While I'm not the biggest crossdresser (I mainly do it at conventions and meet ups, as well in private from time to time) I feel like I might be able to help a bit.

As I'm sure a few people will bring up latter (or sooner if someone posts before I finish typing this) start small, basic uni sex clothing (clothing that can work for both genders) is great to start with and eventually move your way up to more feminine style clothing.

I hate to ask (as I don't feel like its my business) but are you looking to just wear women clothes, or trying to pull of being a girl? Cause to me there is a huge difference.

Today I got a lot of clothes, bras panties. I think I like being in girls clothes. if any one has pointers please leave a something below

Hey Aaron,

You have learned something very important about yourself. You are more than just what you have been expected to be your entire life so far. You will also remain this, and have these desires the rest of your life. The important thing to remember is that you have to be yourself, even though it will not be an easy road. This will effect your relationships, your career and even your friends and family. Try to take it slowly and not get overwhelmed by the feelings. And you will have to make choices that will lead to making other sacrifices. Good luck becoming the person you were born to be. Hopefully the world will be changing to accept the real you because there is nothing wrong with what you feel.

Hey Jayne
    I thank you for the for thank you the encouragement. Its gone far as this is the personal life. I don't have the guts to come out to the family, friends or the career.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron21 View Post
    Hey Jayne
    I thank you for the for thank you the encouragement. Its gone far as this is the personal life. I don't have the guts to come out to the family, friends or the career.
    It only has to go as far outside your world as you want it to. I have the random fantasy of dressing up in public the way some others mention doing but at the moment I keep it to complete privacy, even then there's an ebb and flow as to when the urge strikes

I agree with MOPaddED. it only has to go as far as you want it to go. My crossdressing consists maiinly of just wearing panties. To me that is the place to start. I have had camisoles, slips, and nighties, but they ger harder to keep in hiding. You can get panties at a very reasonable price at most discount stores. (No one cares that you are a guy in the lingerie department. The cashiers certainly don't care.) Panties are easier to conceal in your secret hiding place (as long as you dont end up with 20 - 30 pairs...)

Panties can be worn almost any time you want and are a totally private wearing. Diapers are a bit harder to wear any time.