Thread: Intro to me... is this the right spot?

Talking Intro to me... is this the right spot?

to preface: im sorry if this is the wrong spot... i clicked the introduce myself button in moo's default newbie letter.

hi,
    I'm a Keeper of The Light. If you don't get the reference Gandalf on a horse will blast you with luminescence. (DOTA 2 people... play it).

I'm not really open to sharing right now. Hopefully this counts to "level up" so I can read more.

Thanks,
    KOTL

Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheLight View Post
    to preface: im sorry if this is the wrong spot... i clicked the introduce myself button in moo's default newbie letter.

hi,
    I'm a Keeper of The Light. If you don't get the reference Gandalf on a horse will blast you with luminescence. (DOTA 2 people... play it).

I'm not really open to sharing right now. Hopefully this counts to "level up" so I can read more.

Thanks,
    KOTL
    Hey there Keeper of the Light. I love your username, even if I don't understand the reference. It just has a really nice vibe about it, and it really stands out. So please don't send the White Wizard after me, I'll be good!

Thanks so much for posting so we can welcome you to ADISC! It means a lot to have you join, and I hope that your visit and future vists make you happy you did as well. Although you didn't seem to want to share anything, if you don't mind.. I just have a few questions? Whatever you don't feel like answering is fine, I won't get all upset. Everyone has the right to their privacy.

You obviously play video games, so I was going to ask what types of video games you like? Lots of MMO games? What about fantasy? Do you often read/play things centered around fantasy? I might be grasping at straws going with what you've shared. If I can ask one more question, I would be curious what made you feel like joining ADISC in the first place.

I hope you have bunches of fun!

I played and moderated sandbox style games for a couple years. After, I traded in teamfortress2. DOTA 2, which i play right now is a MOBA game similar to league of legends.
    Joined ADISC because ive read it's articles for awhile and i felt like contributing some. I also have some awkward questions that I'll ask when i'm comfortable with most of the major contributors like yourself.
    -KOTL

Quote Originally Posted by KeeperOfTheLight View Post
    I played and moderated sandbox style games for a couple years. After, I traded in teamfortress2. DOTA 2, which i play right now is a MOBA game similar to league of legends.
    Joined ADISC because ive read it's articles for awhile and i felt like contributing some. I also have some awkward questions that I'll ask when i'm comfortable with most of the major contributors like yourself.
    -KOTL
    Alright, sounds like a plan! I'm excited to see you around the place, hope you make yourself right at home! You seem like an amazing addition to our cast of weirdos. Hehe. Thanks for sharing that stuff too. ^_^