Thread: Hey Ya'll

Default Hey Ya'll

As a part of my last binge I took the huge step, for me, of joining this group. I normally eshew any kind of digital footprint. With every binge come a purge and so I was off the site for a while. To my chagrin when I cycled back to diapers and logged back in again I was notified that my account got demoted to lurker. I hate posting in forums generally but especially about this private a topic. Anyway I m back in diapers and back on the sites.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Quietly View Post
    As a part of my last binge I took the huge step, for me, of joining this group. I normally eshew any kind of digital footprint. With every binge come a purge and so I was off the site for a while. To my chagrin when I cycled back to diapers and logged back in again I was notified that my account got demoted to lurker. I hate posting in forums generally but especially about this private a topic. Anyway I m back in diapers and back on the sites.

Cheers
    Hey there Quietly, glad you made the step an joined the site. I think you'lll find we aren't all that scary, and that talking with us can be really relaxed. I understand about your fears of a digital footprint though, and hope that you find this place is private and a very warm and welcoming place. We all can be friends here, connected through our interests.. and many people understand the binges and purges you described.

I hope that manage to have lots of fun here.. and don't feel like this sort of place is too bad. We really would like to get to know you, hear about your hobbies and interests, what got you interested in diapers perhaps.. but if you don't feel comfortable sharing we understand.

Please just enjoy ADISC in the way that makes you happy.