Thread: Cuddlz Diapers

Default Cuddlz Diapers

So, I'm going to be ordering some Diapies from cuddlz. My stock has ran out and this time, I should get the new design! Does anyone or has anyone had experince with these? They look adorable, And the last design could handle many of my soaking... Not only do I Ageplay 2, But I also have the bladder of a 2 year old.

Basicly, I'm asking, Has anyone tried the new design ?

first it would be a lot easier and less strain on my eyes to not read lime green on an almost white background (not everyone uses dark themes), although this is my favourite colour, I can barely read what you wrote.

to answer you, I haven't tried any cuddlz, what is cuddlz, have a link?

I've tried the one-tape all-over print. The tape panel feels like packing tape and the actual diaper tapes are not really sticky. The fit are and the absorbancy are okay, though.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    I've tried the one-tape all-over print. The tape panel feels like packing tape and the actual diaper tapes are not really sticky. The fit are and the absorbancy are okay, though.
    I agree. The tapes on the old cuddlz when we had 4 weren't that sticky and snapped off (or sometimes ripped off, or sometimes I got cuddlz diapers with the tapes totally missing out of the packet) and only giving 2 tapes makes things worse. Every time I have slept in one of the new cuddlz, I have woke up to a damp bed and a diaper that has fell off.

They hold a fair amount, and look quite nice on the plus side though.

I like the cuddlz diapers the print is great and they are absorbant enough for my needs and pretty comfy. If you take care when fastening the tapes they should be okay

I got a couple of sample diapers from cuddlz and I had the same issue with the tapes. Most of them just snapped off and I had to use duct tape. I won;t buy them again.

The mini reviews have been very helpful so thanks for posting. I've been thinking of ordering some because they looked as though the plastic was crinkly and I fancied the designs for a change from my 'grown up' nappies but after reading about the flimsy tapes I'll stick with Ten Slip Maxi. They look ok, feel good, have the 'crinkly' sound I like and have yet to spring a leak on me.

So are the new tapes stickier?? Or just the same... I'm confused. I know the old ones wherent to great, but all I needed to do was place the blue one over the top, Never came loose