Thread: Howdy everyone.

Default Howdy everyone.

So, I've been interested in diapers for the longest time. However, could never see myself wearing them.

Thus, I've become somewhat of a BIG Brother type to some of my 'Age regression' friends. It's amazing. I hated being the youngest, and now I can torment them >

So, truthfully a friend got my into diapers ~6 years ago. But, I was never active in it, nor did I pursue anything.. Mostly looking at pics/videos and that's it.

Feel free to ask any questions at all.

Short bio:

Name: J
    Sex: Male

Quote Originally Posted by starlogical View Post
    So, I've been interested in diapers for the longest time. However, could never see myself wearing them.

Thus, I've become somewhat of a BIG Brother type to some of my 'Age regression' friends. It's amazing. I hated being the youngest, and now I can torment them >

So, truthfully a friend got my into diapers ~6 years ago. But, I was never active in it, nor did I pursue anything.. Mostly looking at pics/videos and that's it.

Short bio:

Hello big brother, and welcome to ADISC! I guess this is one of those grass is greener things, I was born the oldest in my family and always wanted older siblings. I hated being the oldest.. hehe.. I would totally want the true little sibling experience for sure, complete with torment from big teasy siblings even though I never did! You have lucky friends!

It's interesting, in a good way that you like diapers but don't want to wear. Totally fine, there is no one way to like this sort of thing. What other things does J like to do with his time, does he play any super fancy video games and other such things for fun? Also, people who say howdy are good people so howdy howdy!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns.. I will do my best to help!

J is horrible at video games :P Did play WoW/RS/LoL for a while.

Oh, btw forgot to add I'm gay [doesn't matter really lol].

I've liked them, I've worn one or two, but can never like wear them for more than a couple minutes. Much rather change my baby brother and stuff :P

Short bio:

Hi J, and welcome to the forums!

It's nice to see a fellow Floridian on these forums! I'm down in the South Florida area in Miami, how about you?

Since its an intro post, I'm gonna ask you some intro questions! :P What other hobbies are you into? Do you like to play video games, if so what are some of your favorites? Do any outdoorsy activities? What's your favorite activity to do on your spare time? What are some of your favorite bands? How about some of your favorite movies? Do you enjoy watching anime? Are you in school right now or do you work (maybe both)?

You say that you're more of a Big Brother type, but what exactly does that mean? What do you do as a big brother? Is it similar to a caregiver role?

Hope to hear back from you! :3
    Last edited by GuyLedouche; 01-Apr-2013 at 22:00. Reason: because I can :D

J is horrible at video games :P Did play WoW/RS/LoL for a while.

Oh, btw forgot to add I'm gay [doesn't matter really lol].

I've liked them, I've worn one or two, but can never like wear them for more than a couple minutes. Much rather change my baby brother and stuff :P
    Yay, for sure. It's a-otay to be gay, though if it's important to you then it's important to me. I haven't changed my impression of you. I see, your baby brothers are very lucky yes, yes, they are.

Is there any other things you like then? Fancy TV shows or interesting books, perhaps random anime TV shows like Taipo asked? (I totally won at welcoming you though, so it's okay.) Also, what about your name? I like it. starlogical. Any specific reason you chose it?
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 01-Apr-2013 at 21:57. Reason: Removed double post glitch.

Movies: anything really... except scary movies :3 I actually easily get scared.
    Music: have no preference.... Like everything from classical to theater/musicals... I don't like Screamo or Rap {some rap is ok though}
    Video Games: WoW/RS/LoL that's all I've really played :/ I generally get bored easily with them.
    Hobbies: Electronics and the beach, tanning or surfing.
    Sports: Played Soccer and Baseball in Elementary [~5-8 years old], played Ultimate Frisbee for about 2 years.

TV Shows: NCIS [Original NOT LA], Nikita, Person of Interest, Game of Thrones, Criminal Minds, L&O:SVU [Can't you tell I like police type shows?]

My name? I've always liked Stars, I loves Stargazing and stuff.. Got into Astronomy for a while... Plus, I guess I'm rather logical? Like logic thinking? idk? :3

Hello there!
    Welcome to the forums ^__^

I'm a Floridian as well, located in the south next to miami.

I enjoy some Stargazing myself. Particularly a big fan of astrology actually (Taurus/Metal Rooster).

What are some of your favorite bands/artists?

H0TWH33LS

Welcome!

I've never been to Miami but would love to visit someday :-)

As for music...

I feel like I have a wide appreciation for all kinds of music but if I'm just chilling out I prefer indie acoustic / folk or country. Some of my favorite artists are Mumford & Sons, Ben Howard, John Mayer, Rascal Flatts, Eric Church, and Darius Rucker. If I'm trying to fall asleep I love a solid instrumental playlist filled with some explosions in the sky.

I live in Central FL.. Been to Miami a couple times mainly Ft Lauderdale. [I cruise a lot [Carnival]]

Bands/Artists? I don't know really.. anything really.. anyone truthfully. I can easily listen to anything on the radio.