Thread: Attends Waistband Mediums...My new favorite Diaper

Wink Attends Waistband Mediums...My new favorite Diaper

I bought attends waistband diapers this weekend and was able to use them today. I was actually surprised in how absorbent they were and how it was able to contain my mess that I put into it. The stretch waistband worked great, and the three sticky tapes on both sides really held the diaper in place, no leaks at all. By far the best thing about these diapers are that they are plastic back so they feel and sound like old baby diapers.

The only problem with these diapers are that they clump up when you wet them, but that doesn't really bother me I just want them not to leak on me .

I don't know if any of you ever tried this diaper, but I must say for someone who can't order diapers and can easily pick these up at a local pharmacy, these are fair my favorite. (I have also tried walgreens brand, and tena slip but I by far love these diapers).

I'll have those in mind, I think they sell them in a pharmacy near my house. Enjoy your diapers !

Your lucky you have a local pharmacy that carries them. I get mine online from HDIS. I wear one everyday. I normally change into one in the afternoon.
    I do wear a cover over them to help hold them up after they're wet as they do clump and sag. I have had accidents in them and they do, do good holding
    the mess. I have worn them overnight with plastic pants and have had them leak on occasion.

I myself favour unique wellness and tena slip also abena used to be good

We're talking about the 6-tape one, right? They're pretty fun, I think. Probably the noisiest adult diaper I've ever come across. Anyone know any other candidates for this? Every step... heck, every movement seems to give a nice crinkle. If you're a fan of that- they're worth ordering (fairly cheap per diaper on XP Medical). You will be noticed in a quiet space if you wear one in public, just saying! :p

The tapes aren't always perfect, I've found. Some of the bottom ones come without the stickiness, which is a pain. I love the design of using six tapes though- it really feels secure when you get it just right! You seem to get a few chances if you re-tape right away.

This diaper does lack in absorbancy, though. It doesn't take too much to make it leak (compared to all the other high-end diapers I use).. I'm sure it still does plenty better than Depends and similar products.

Quote Originally Posted by lullingsea View Post
    We're talking about the 6-tape one, right? They're pretty fun, I think. Probably the noisiest adult diaper I've ever come across. Anyone know any other candidates for this? Every step... heck, every movement seems to give a nice crinkle. If you're a fan of that- they're worth ordering (fairly cheap per diaper on XP Medical). You will be noticed in a quiet space if you wear one in public, just saying! :p [snipped]
    These are my nomination for loudest diapers ever: Premium Taped Briefs : Secure Personal Care. Unfortunately, that's the only thing interesting about them. It was some time ago I tried them but they were bad enough in terms of capacity and defects that I'm not in a hurry to give them another shot.