Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where did you get your plushie

Default Where did you get your plushie

What size is your plushie what store or website did you get them from and what kind of plushie is it

I have two, one is Barney and I have had it since I was young and he is about medium sized and the other is Uppy and he is a Uglydoll from Toys R Us, and he is a little larger than Barney.

My newest one a MLP derpy i got from a furry con i just went to. My Best (a blue bunny) one i got from my friend as a plush trade so we wont for get each other. My two bears i got from a place called the barn. The rest i got over time from ebay or some random store.

My favorite plushie is pink(haha yep) and his name is Bright Heart. I have had him since i was born in the hospital. I couldn't live without him. I also have a bear which is yellow. His name is frankie(after my favorite footballplayer, Frank Lampard.) I also have a grey bear. His name is Eddy England, Finally i have a little puppy like teddy Hes called ralf. I love all my teddys than anything else in the world. I got Eddy England from oneofthose arcade machines. I have had Frankie since i was born too.
    Last edited by tennismad; 01-Apr-2013 at 19:37. Reason: missing information

My current teddy I bought in Hamleys in London (an awesome store - biggest toy store in the world and a floor just for stuffed animals). Normal teddy bear size. My other teddy is one I had from when I was a baby - so who knows where he came from!

My teddy has been with me for as long as I can remember, and I got him as a gift from Nanny (she passed away shortly after my Birthday in 1999). I really want to get a leopard or snow leopard plushie, maybe for my b-day......

I have too many to even begin to write where I got them all, but the one I sleep with every single night is nicknamed "Sally" , she's a giraffe that is about 2 feet long, and she has to be the comfiest pillow ever . I got her at walmart for $10.

Default Re: Where did you get your plushie

A friend got almost all of mine for me.

my mom have got me almost all my plushies for me i have one i had since i was born that i sleep with every night