Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am giving this up for real and will be strong

Default I am giving this up for real and will be strong

It's starting to take over me and it's ruining my life and it has gotten me into enough trouble. Someone contacts me on Fetlife asking me to be in a TV show they are making and they want to do one on infantilism and relationships and I decline it.

I am tired of taking down the trash and I am tired of washing those diapers.

I am tired of hitting every Goodwill store and buying diapers and having all this excitement.

I am tired of looking at diapers online and decided what brand I shall buy and how I can never stick to the same ones because I find it so boring.

I hate how no one knows I have one on and I refuse to make it obvious but I still haven't been caught at work.

I am tired of peeing in them and enjoying the warm feeling and the flow

I am tired of my husband not being able to change me because he is always in so much pain

so I have decided it's time to grow up and give this all up and never go back to this. Now I wouldn't have to worry about my son finding out.

Happy April Fools everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    It's starting to take over me and it's ruining my life and it has gotten me into enough trouble. Someone contacts me on Fetlife asking me to be in a TV show they are making and they want to do one on infantilism and relationships and I decline it.

I am tired of taking down the trash and I am tired of washing those diapers.

I am tired of hitting every Goodwill store and buying diapers and having all this excitement.

I am tired of looking at diapers online and decided what brand I shall buy and how I can never stick to the same ones because I find it so boring.

I hate how no one knows I have one on and I refuse to make it obvious but I still haven't been caught at work.

I am tired of peeing in them and enjoying the warm feeling and the flow

When i read those bold, i knew something was wrong
    Happy april fools!

I swear, I've been on my toes all day, but you really had me going.

NO WAAAYYYYY! I totally believed you till then! I thought you were living the dream and after the "diaperholic" thread I wondered what could have changed. You totally got me!

Meh, that's why I hate this day, you had me going.

Happy April Fools regardless

I expected more threads like these. I wasn't fooled!

Well.. maybe.. for just a split split second. >_>

Does that mean you're going on TV, Calico?