Thread: make my own diaper,or absorbent underwear?

Default make my own diaper,or absorbent underwear?

I cannot buy diapers because the drive to a store where they don't know me is too far, however I love to wet myself and its so messy since it leaks everywhere. So is there anyway I can make my own diaper, or turn my pair of boxers into something asborant? I prefer something reuse able but it doesn't have to be

Default make my own diaper,or absorbent underwear?

A thing I did when I was young.

Fold a bath towel, or several smaller ones. Put boxers or other underwear over it. Cut up a plastic bag so you can tape it on you (may take some experimentation) without too many leaks.

You might want to test in the shower the first few times, just to be sure.

After, just throw the plastic in the trash and the rest in the washing machine.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by ShortGuy View Post
    A thing I did when I was young.

Fold a bath towel, or several smaller ones. Put boxers or other underwear over it. Cut up a plastic bag so you can tape it on you (may take some experimentation) without too many leaks.

You might want to test in the shower the first few times, just to be sure.

After, just throw the plastic in the trash and the rest in the washing machine.

Have fun
    Ahh, the towel-diaper memories.

Default Re: make my own diaper,or absorbent underwear?

I'll add that you can layout the trash bag and fold up a bath towel and lay it in the center. Then you can tie the corners of the trash bag in a knot around your waist.

You can also wear several pairs of underwear or stuff underwear with towels or other things like it and add a plastic bag for the crinkle factor. this method will sag less.

If you're looking for something to actually use, the smell will get bad leaving them uncleaned longer. Perhaps ordering online can help you acquire diapers.