Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New baby girl!(: me(:

Default New baby girl!(: me(:

Hi guys I'm new! 18 and living and in the us! Mid west area(: I would like to meet new friends!! I would also like to say I'm a diaper lover. They are my security blanket if you will! I wouldn't mind a nice bottle and paci but that's only sometimes when I feel really little. I need advice on how to explore more of my abdl ways(: it's all new to me!

Other than diapers I like photography alot! I enjoy music a lot too. Any genre really(:! I'm very good at advice and very outgoing!

Welcome! it's so great to see a female DL! I am new here as well. Maybe we can learn together.

Hi and welcome
    I'm also a DL and it's so nice to see a DL girl, indeed. You'll find a lot of advices here and the community is very supportive, hope you like this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Smileygirlxox View Post
    Hi guys I'm new! 18 and living and in the us! Mid west area(: I would like to meet new friends!! I would also like to say I'm a diaper lover. They are my security blanket if you will! I wouldn't mind a nice bottle and paci but that's only sometimes when I feel really little. I need advice on how to explore more of my abdl ways(: it's all new to me!

Other than diapers I like photography alot! I enjoy music a lot too. Any genre really(:! I'm very good at advice and very outgoing!
    Welcome to the site. Since you say you love music you should check out some dothack music .

Quote Originally Posted by Smileygirlxox View Post

Greetings Smileygirl and welcome to the forums!

I'm very new to the forums too, and the whole ab/dl thing as well. But I guess that we all have to start somewhere huh? :P From what I can tell it seems as though you have a bit more experience with this than I do though. I'm guessing that you've already tried wearing diapers and more. If so, what kind of diapers are your favorite to wear?

You say that you like photography; but what in particular to you enjoy most about it? What kind of equipment do you use? This might be a bit of a stretch, but have you ever tried doing paranormal photography and try to capture some spirits on camera? :3

Besides that, what other hobbies are you into? Do you like to play video games? Do any outdoorsy activities? What's your favorite activity to do on your spare time? What are some of your favorite bands? How about some of your favorite movies? Do you enjoy watching anime? Are you in school right now or do you work (maybe both)?

Hehe, sorry for all of the questions but I'm curious to hear more about you! I would definitely like to chat with you some more and perhaps become friends in time. Looking forward to hearing back from you! :3

Welcome! I’m a Mid-West kid myself. Chicago area. What’s your guilty pleasure music?

Hey welcome! I actually just joined this site yesterday! Since your a DL girl be prepared to get tons of messages from dudes XD