Thread: Anyone see a Dom regarding the ABDL lifestyle?

Default Anyone see a Dom regarding the ABDL lifestyle?

Call it a fantasy on a bucket list...to be dominated as a DL sub, by a dominatrix. Too shy to explore so maybe I can get some good insight?

To be completely honest, if you're looking for some very detailed descriptions of what some of this groups sexual feelings are, you are looking in the wrong place. ADISC is about offering support and understanding while providing a community of individuals who express the normalcy of their lives despite the stigma that AB/DL's are different from the rest of society.

If you're looking for something of a more sexual nature, I would recommend finding a forum that deals in the more fetish aspect of AB/DLism and ask there.

Otherwise, we are all more than happy to help you with some other issues you may want to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by DLtiedpunishment View Post
    Call it a fantasy on a bucket list...to be dominated as a DL sub, by a dominatrix. Too shy to explore so maybe I can get some good insight?
    I am not really sure what you are asking for here. Are you looking for professional sex workers who will explore these desires with you? Private conversations or meetups where your fantasies will be fulfilled? An eyewitness account of somebody who has already experienced this? Pointers on how to overcome your shyness? Please be more specific.

Not soliciting. Just simply throwing it out there... Maybe someone has an experience to share. Some points of discussion that someone may wish to indulge others in using this forum as a platform of discussion.

This is really no different from asking opinions on a given diaper and I'm confident that if anyone does have such experience, they can provide answers within the bounds of our rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This is really no different from asking opinions on a given diaper.
    Ehh, not necessarily. For some ABs, diaper-wearing is nonsexual, so talking about diapers it not a sexual topic. Being "dominated as a DL by a dominatrix" is explicitly sexual in nature.

I personally think it's fine to discuss, but others may disagree. I can definitely think of a certain someone who started a controversial thread about a month ago that would protest the continuation of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    This is really no different from asking opinions on a given diaper and I'm confident that if anyone does have such experience, they can provide answers within the bounds of our rules.
    I agree with this sentiment, but I must add that I have no experience whatsoever with the world of Doms, as such, my advice should be taken with a grain of salt. If you find that you are nervous, just make sure to do some research. Make sure you use somebody who is at least a little professional for your own safety, some doms actually make you sign a waiver before any play occurs. This is to ensure your safety, as well as their own.

Also, make sure that the Dom you choose is comfortable with the whole DL side of things, I've read about doms who refuse to cater to DL's for various reasons.

Basically, do some research, talk to the person prior to actually setting up an appointment, and be safe.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    Ehh, not necessarily. For some ABs, diaper-wearing is nonsexual, so talking about diapers it not a sexual topic. Being "dominated as a DL by a dominatrix" is explicitly sexual in nature.

I personally think it's fine to discuss, but others may disagree. I can definitely think of a certain someone who started a controversial thread about a month ago that would protest the continuation of this thread.
    Despite this, we go on with the implicit understanding that diapers and other infantile trappings are decidedly sexual to a significant portion of our membership. There's nothing in our rules that prevents us from discussing sexual topics, it's the manner in which it is done that can create the concern. I don't expect the OP will get a lot of experienced responses but I don't think it would be too difficult to craft a response that fits within the rules here.

There are most certainly people in the wider BDSM community willing to dom ABDLs. As far as I can tell though, they're found rather infrequently in the ABDL-only community, though it can't hurt to go to ABDL-munches if there's one near you.

Your best bet would be to attend local BDSM munches and get into a wider community than just that of ABDLs. A lot of people have many, many fetishes, and there are almost certainly people you could find out there with sufficient overlap if not direct interest in being a dominant caretaker to make something work. You will, however, have to put some effort into it, and specifically on sites other than ADISC given we're a non-meetup ABDL-specific community.

Realize also that there are a lot more ABDLs males looking for this than there are dominant female ABDL caretakers. Be, patient, mature, and respectful during your search, or you will have a very hard time finding such a partner.