Thread: diaper fit?

Default diaper fit?

i got a sample pack from xpmedical the molicare 27-48 and abrena abri form original 28-43.Right now ive only tried the arena but i find im struggling to make the tapes fit.when i pull the front through my legs and try to get the back to meet up with the front i find myself struggling with the bottom tape espcially trying to find a spot to seems like theres not enough on the sides.i cant almost get the top one to fit nice but then theres no where to stick the bottom.i measured my waist with tape from a sewing kit and i came out to 40 wasit and 41 hips do you think its possible i need a bigger side?

I would move up a size for sure. When hips are larger than waist that's a problem. also that's the advantage of ordering samples you haven't lost
    alot of money. Also diaper sizes vary greatly with manufactures.

Yea, you probably need a bigger size. They always advertise that they fit a certain waist size, but usually they exaggerate it. I'm a 30" waist, and one time I bought some small sized diapers that advertised something like 20"-32" waist. Well, they didn't fit at all, had to go with mediums.

personally i am a medium (38inch) waist size but have to wear large size in most brands and xl in some just cause i have fat legs abena is one of my favorites but looks so stupid on me because the bottom tapes are in a normal spot on the side panel however the top tapes are almost touching.diaper sizing is just odd and changes with every manufacture thats why i always get samples if i can first.