Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bronies: Have You Read Pinkie Dinky Pie, an AB-Themed Fanfic?

Default Bronies: Have You Read Pinkie Dinky Pie, an AB-Themed Fanfic?

I stumbled upon it a few months ago, and boy, it really struck a nerve with me. I think I almost cried. So have you read it, and if so, what were your thoughts?

Fanfic wise I thought it was as dumb as "pattycakes" where fluttershy kidnaps and forces Rainbow Dash into babyhood. Everything mrs Cake did made very little sense and the store owner having just as much or more stock dedicated to AB's when there's so few in ponyville is absurd.

However it was well written spelling and grammar wise. Everything else was meh.

Of course I think most DL/AB stories are bad and when people try to write original content mixed with non-original content it's simply asking for more issues.

I read it a while ago when reading stuff on FiMFiction on a whim, while the spelling and grammar was, as Fire2box said, really well done. But the story and writing itself was very...well...not done well.

I mean, I am all for fan fiction on my favorite pony and all that, but only if it's done well. This just wasn't unfortunately.

I guess for me it was like a light-bulb moment when I realized I had ab feelings. I liked Raising Raindrops too.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I guess for me it was like a light-bulb moment when I realized I had ab feelings. I liked Raising Raindrops too.
    Well I could understand that. I was under the assumption you read/liked it because you're AB and/or DL. It's rare to see anyone come to any major realization about this stuff after 18 though,

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Well I could understand that. I was under the assumption you read/liked it because you're AB and/or DL. It's rare to see anyone come to any major realization about this stuff after 18 though,
    Well, I believe I found the story by typing ''pacifier'' into the search box. I already knew I had a diaper fetish, and I was already using pacifiers, but then I read the story and pretty much thought to myself ''That's what you want, isn't it?"

Never read that one. There's a really sweet AB-themed fanfic called "Mothers Don't Need Manuals" that I thought really spoke to the desires ABs go through. It's really cute and in many ways quite touching. And no, it's not high literature, but definitely my favourite AB-themed MLP fabric (the fact that this is even a category is quite impressive!)

Default Re: Bronies: Have You Read Pinkie Dinky Pie, an AB-Themed Fanfic?

I gave up in Pattycakes pretty early. It was bad, and that's being charitable.

There is a decent ABDL story on fimfiction by the name of Taboo Feelings. It was featured on the front page a couple weeks ago, and it's actually decent (well, better than a lot of fanfic anyway), although the ABDL aspects of the story so far have only been hinted at (albeit strongly - the author's username is abdlpony).

It's kind of amusing reading the comments by all the people who don't get the theme of the story yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Never read that one. There's a really sweet AB-themed fanfic called "Mothers Don't Need Manuals" that I thought really spoke to the desires ABs go through. It's really cute and in many ways quite touching. And no, it's not high literature, but definitely my favourite AB-themed MLP fabric (the fact that this is even a category is quite impressive!)
    It seems to be well written as well but again I can't she any of them really being a AB maybe fluttershy and pinkie. But I also can't see twilight, rarity or anyone else in town baby them.

Just like none of us would ask our friends to do anything, I don't think they would act out anything either. Plus the Cake's twins are rarely seen in diapers. The diapers were only for like 2-3 trope gag's.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAcorn View Post
    I gave up in Pattycakes pretty early. It was bad, and that's being charitable.

There is a decent ABDL story on fimfiction by the name of Taboo Feelings. It was featured on the front page a couple weeks ago, and it's actually decent (well, better than a lot of fanfic anyway), although the ABDL aspects of the story so far have only been hinted at (albeit strongly - the author's username is abdlpony).

It's kind of amusing reading the comments by all the people who don't get the theme of the story yet.
    What killed Taboo Feelings was the author's terrible grammer. It made the story half incoherent. But I understand it's been edited now.