Thread: HI I'm Aurora! :D

Default HI I'm Aurora! :D

Hi my names Aurora Iv'e been into diapers since I was just a little girl about the age of 6 and I ended up stealing them from my brother :P I got caught a couple times but now I'm really good at stealing them from my othere brother If my mom found out she would probably kill me D: but oh well I think their really comfy and I only wish I could wear them all the time but its hard enough to wear them in public :/ But yea so I found this websight and it has some amazing stories on here so I thought I'd give it a go

Welcome to the site I hope you make some great friend and get whatever advice you may need.

Hello Aurora, welcome to ADISC! Wish you a fruitful time here and may you make friends here.

Haha you sound like me- I started off by 'borrowing' some of my little sister's diapers too. Just like many of us here. Well that lasted until she was potty trained...

Maybe you might like to tell us about your other hobbies/interests that you pursue in your free time? I'm sure you are into other things as well! As for me, I do a little photography, and a little writing.

Hope you have fun!

Hello Aurora and welcome to ADISC!

Do you think your mom would be this rude? You're her child nonetheless , but anyway she didn't catch you luckily.
    What's your favourite diaper now, or do you still enjoy baby-diapers the most?

Anyway, don't feel to shy to ask about anything, included if you're really shy about wearing them in public. There are a lot of people with the same fear. I think, if you're discrete about it, no one will notice, no one did in my case.

Maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit more about yourself? What are you up to in your freetime, i.e. your hobbies?
    And don't be to nervous while writing. Take your time for the structure and punctuation, don't rush, you got all the time in the world! =)

Have a lot of fun here!

hello aurora andrea from italy here
    i have to wear it cause a surgery,,, but after 10 year now i never want left hope you enjoy this side and if you come to italy call me

Quote Originally Posted by Princess117 View Post
    Hi my names Aurora Iv'e been into diapers since I was just a little girl about the age of 6 and I ended up stealing them from my brother :P I got caught a couple times but now I'm really good at stealing them from my othere brother If my mom found out she would probably kill me D: but oh well I think their really comfy and I only wish I could wear them all the time but its hard enough to wear them in public :/ But yea so I found this websight and it has some amazing stories on here so I thought I'd give it a go
    Hello Aurora and welcome to ADISC!

Haha, you're pretty lucky to have younger siblings which you could steal diapers from! I am the youngest in my family, so when my diaper days were over, that was it for diapers in the house hold. I've been really curious to get some adult diapers though and to try wearing them.

If you don't mind, why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself Aurora. What are some of your hobbies? What are you studying? What are some of your favorite movies? How about favorite bands or music genres?

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Yes, abdl stories are pretty much a universal love for us all when we're young... I am glad you like Adisc for them, and as you spend time here I am sure you will find other reasons to like Adisc on top.

You know, you can wear a terry cloth diaper, get large safety pins at the dollar store, and wear plastic pants over them. I know not everybody likes cloth & pp the way I do, but it's still a diaper, and it's not so bulky anybody (like parents or siblings) will notice... as lomg as the knowledge you have one on is all that matters maybe it doesn't have to be a disposable.

Even though we are all 18 and up on Adisc, 18 is still teen, and many teens live with parents and for a bunch of reasons have difficulty getting hold of diapers... and the threads about makeshift diapers, Pampers size 7, how to pin cloth, and all that still prove very useful and interesting. Diaper talk forum is all yours to explore to find out all that sort of info!

Feel free to make a new thread if you have questions to ask - we're still a support site and we'll help you out, however we are able.