Thread: I am back after a few close calls, And changes

Default I am back after a few close calls, And changes

Firstly, Please feel free to message, talk and socialize with me, I value friends more then anything in the world. I promise I will not bite, Unless you tease me with a Binky

Secondly, MY smooth plan of being able to continue while in university got very tough, They discovered my nuk, And asked questions, They always ask what comes in the parcels and why I have a onesie or 5.... ALSO they keep asking me, Have I got a child im not telling them about.... In my heart I know its me, And I would tell them. But I am moving out of uni halls... And going into a real shared home. I feel it's going to be very tough. I am scared I will be suffocated to not being able to escape the adult world. Apparently I am very socialble and easy to talk too, Despite my Mono and Auto phobia... ( I will not even enter our own kitchen alone ) I don't want to ever be forced to stop. I think, and hope I can find a safe spot in my new room, And a lock on my door, If not I will buy some. But it feels so tough. I havnt been able to be my 2 year old self for 2 months max now I miss it to bits after lying low. i don't know many people on here atm... But im glad I know about it... Every other site seems to be guy after guy after guy of crotch shots and hairy balls "/ I am Bi Curious and I do not find it amusing... Is this just me? I find it so off putting "/

So feel free to add me, I'm always up for a conversation!! From your cuddly friend!

Cuddlyz

Welcome Cuddlyz

Oh, well I wish you all the best luck with your new situation!

One thing concerning locks: if your door doesn't have one -> buy or make some sort of a tapered stop-block from plastics/wood/steel (they can be bought usually or easily made)... think of something to wedge between the floor and the door - a tapered / conical shape of solid material... wedge it tight enough in there and the door won't open from the outside - unless excessive force (like kickin' in the door) would be applied (in that case the normal flimsy lock would be killed just as well).
    I've use this trick when travelling / hotels / single dorms, where I know that about every person working at that hotel has access to my room - and I simply don't like to be "surprised" (not much because of the diapers, but generally).
    Works well, is non-permanent, quick to apply and gives you some ease of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Firstly, Please feel free to message, talk and socialize with me, I value friends more then anything in the world. I promise I will not bite, Unless you tease me with a Binky

Secondly, MY smooth plan of being able to continue while in university got very tough, They discovered my nuk, And asked questions, They always ask what comes in the parcels and why I have a onesie or 5.... ALSO they keep asking me, Have I got a child im not telling them about.... In my heart I know its me, And I would tell them. But I am moving out of uni halls... And going into a real shared home. I feel it's going to be very tough. I am scared I will be suffocated to not being able to escape the adult world. Apparently I am very socialble and easy to talk too, Despite my Mono and Auto phobia... ( I will not even enter our own kitchen alone ) I don't want to ever be forced to stop. I think, and hope I can find a safe spot in my new room, And a lock on my door, If not I will buy some. But it feels so tough. I havnt been able to be my 2 year old self for 2 months max now I miss it to bits after lying low. i don't know many people on here atm... But im glad I know about it... Every other site seems to be guy after guy after guy of crotch shots and hairy balls "/ I am Bi Curious and I do not find it amusing... Is this just me? I find it so off putting "/

So feel free to add me, I'm always up for a conversation!! From your cuddly friend!

Cuddlyz
    Hey friend, I confess I don't remember you, but regardless, welcome back to adisc. I can sympathise with you being at uni, until yesterday I hadn't really worn for about six months, which is a bloody long time to have to wait. Anyway, this site is very friendly and welcoming, (you won't have to worry about crotch shots here, and I agree it's extremely off-putting). What else interests you besides diapers? and if it is not too much to ask, what are you studying at uni?

Cuddlyz
    aaaaaaaaaw. I hate to see people unhappy. i will add you too if i can remember how to it lol. I dont have the biggest amount of friends either. youalsohave permission toaddmeif you want ok.

Would it be possible forus to know a bit more about you ? hobbies and likes and dislikes and such. I feel it will help us to get to know you better ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Cuddlyz
    aaaaaaaaaw. I hate to see people unhappy. i will add you too if i can remember how to it lol. I dont have the biggest amount of friends either. youalsohave permission toaddmeif you want ok.

Would it be possible forus to know a bit more about you ? hobbies and likes and dislikes and such. I feel it will help us to get to know you better ok.

Ahha ofcourse guys :@) I am studying a BA in Games Design, I have a A level in Graphic design and a GCSE in art. So I have a creative background I listen to a lot of music, Meatloaf, AC/DC, Dragonforc, Metallica, Pink Flyod, Allll the way to Labrbrith and skrillex, I love youtube, Specificly Yogcast, Erock, And Lindsey-Stirling. I am a gamer if you didnt guess already. I don't really talk about my self often. I like to make sure other people are ok before me. I am a DL, AB, And Furrie ( Recently found out about the furrie ), Some people see me as moshy, Maybe even emo, But really I just have a fetish for long hair and playing with it, It also puts me to sleep. I don't know what much else to ask feel free to ask ( I have had a few pints of cidre tonight so please excuse any typos, I am normally carefull about my punctuation as nothing annoys me more then grammer nazi's ) OH! Also I am a DISNERD. Watch movies 24/7

ok thanks for the info. I love metallica. Do you have a favorite metallica song or album ? I love theire black album i think its called. I am also a bhuge metal fan, I also love Iron Maiden and Korn.

I am also a huge tennis fan, Both in terms of watching and playing. My favorite player is Roger Federer.

I am also what you would call a gamer. I spend almost all my life and free time playing on my laptop. I am a huge fan of MMORPG's and such. I hope you know what i mean by that.

Finally im also a huge RTSMMORPS

I am currently a big Runescaper lol. I also hope you know what i mean by Runescape lol
    Last edited by tennismad; 30-Mar-2013 at 23:49. Reason: spelling mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    ok thanks for the info. I love metallica. Do you have a favorite metallica song or album ? I love theire black album i think its called. I am also a bhuge metal fan, I also love Iron Maiden and Korn.

I am also a huge tennis fan, Both in terms of watching and playing. My favorite player is Roger Federer.

I am also what you would call a gamer. I spend almost all my life and free time playing on my laptop. I am a huge fan of MMORPG's and such. I hope you know what i mean by that.

Finally im also a huge RTSMMORPS

I am currently a big Runescaper lol. I also hope you know what i mean by Runescape lol

MMORPG- Massive online mutliplayer role playing game aka ( Many men online role playing girls ) Hehe, Runescape- I played in 08, Garfeild 08 was my name, Was a hardcore lobster fisher and mystic magi. Tennis bores me sadly, and my fav album is the S&M both discs. Korn are fantastic and metal is my life.

RTSMMORPS, I think you mean massivly online real time strategy? Perhaps Command and Conquer, I'm a huge fan of that series. ATM though I am hooked to smite and secured levell 30

Oh you better be ready. I'm going to message you with so much. Like, I am totally the same way. Just message me and I'll be so happy and talk and give you hugs and whatever. So whenever I see someone say this, I give totally do so.

You'll get one later today. Just you wait. Hehe. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Oh you better be ready. I'm going to message you with so much. Like, I am totally the same way. Just message me and I'll be so happy and talk and give you hugs and whatever. So whenever I see someone say this, I give totally do so.

You'll get one later today. Just you wait. Hehe. Welcome back.
    Haha :3 Yaaaays :3 :3