Thread: gona get my 1st diapers soon

Default gona get my 1st diapers soon

wat should i get i can get out of the house for a while and get them and change in a gas station bathroom but what to get i like diapers but since ill have to be in public maybe pullps i have a 38' waist do pullups feel like diapers or no i just dont want a flimsy cotton breif w/a small pad but i want to be descreet thanks.

I don't think Pull-Ups will fit you...Just get Depends or a store brand of diapers (CVS/Walgreens, Wal-Mart: Assurance brand)

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't think Pull-Ups will fit you...Just get Depends or a store brand of diapers (CVS/Walgreens, Wal-Mart: Assurance brand)
    sorry for confusion thats what i ment, pullup style

Oh, well then I wouldn't get those either...They aren't that absorbent, and they are pretty thin...Regular diapers are a bit better, and aren't noticeable

Like the wise cow said; "(CVS/Walgreens, Wal-Mart: Assurance brand)". Wal-Mart Assurance for plastic or CVS for clothlike cover. Walgreens are CVS seconds, narrow tapes, poorly trimmed, badly folded etc. and I won't buy them any more. You can put on the "adult brief" diapers in your car without removing your pants too! Just unbutton, loosen and slip through. Then tape up and refasten your pants. A handy trick for those long drives.

I wouldn't be too harsh on Walgreen's diapers. As a casual diaper-wearer, I find them more than adequate, and they absorb plenty. Don't flood them of course, but if you're looking for a diaper which won't break the bank and is halfway decent, Walgreens aren't that bad. Now Assurance, that's a different story: no matter how I wet them they still feel like I peed in a garbage bag and hung it around my legs. It's okay when it's warm(though its a bit gross-feeling), but then it turns cold and ruins the whole experience. Walgreens brand holds in warmth a bit longer and doesn't feel like a cold turd on my legs like Assurance does, thanks to it's cloth-like exterior.

BTW, Assurance's pullups feel like granny-panties, and they don't absorb worth a rat's tail.