Thread: Wierd Reasons to Purge

Default Wierd Reasons to Purge

I'm lucky as a student to be able to wear over the weekends in my dorm (roommate leaves), but I recently purged my stash.

Being in a dorm, there are those people that like to divulge in a certain 'green' narcotic, which leads to my reason for purging my stash. Another dorm mate came by to say that there's a rumor going around that our floor has been placed on the Campus Police Watchlist, with the possibility of them going through our rooms to search for Marijuana, after the police smelt it in the floor hallways.

Several floors have already had this happen to them, and the Police have also stopped by to question some people on our floor.

Hearing this, I immediately freaked out about them finding my stash, and while it wouldn't be their business as to why I have it, I still didn't want to have to risk explaining it. So I ended up throwing away my stash of Goodnights and Baby-Dry.

Going off this, has anyone else ever purged their stash for a unique reason?

Default Re: Wierd Reasons to Purge

Quote Originally Posted by Thatperson View Post
    I'm lucky as a student to be able to wear over the weekends in my dorm (roommate leaves), but I recently purged my stash.

Being in a dorm, there are those people that like to divulge in a certain 'green' narcotic, which leads to my reason for purging my stash. Another dorm mate came by to say that there's a rumor going around that our floor has been placed on the Campus Police Watchlist, with the possibility of them going through our rooms to search for Marijuana, after the police smelt it in the floor hallways.

Several floors have already had this happen to them, and the Police have also stopped by to question some people on our floor.

Hearing this, I immediately freaked out about them finding my stash, and while it wouldn't be their business as to why I have it, I still didn't want to have to risk explaining it. So I ended up throwing away my stash of Goodnights and Baby-Dry.

Going off this, has anyone else ever purged their stash for a unique reason?
    The police won't have the time to rip everything apart to search for marijuana and stuff, they have tools for that, its called drug sniffing dogs.

You really don't have anything to worry about. Dogs don't sniff for diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    The police won't have the time to rip everything apart to search for marijuana and stuff, they have tools for that, its called drug sniffing dogs.

You really don't have anything to worry about. Dogs don't sniff for diapers.
    Unless that's where you're hiding your weed.