Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avatars

Default Avatars

Hey everyone. I hope this is in the right place, feel free to move it if not. I see all these people with these very cute "young" avatars that I assume are meant to represent their little persona or fursona. Where do you get these? I'm not very artistic on a computer and wouldn't know where to start. Is there somewhere I can get one for me? Thanks everyone.

There are some artists who are willing to draw them for you, usually for a small fee.

There are a number of artists you can commission art from if you're not artistic yourself. That's where a lot of us get our pictures: either art we drew ourselves or had specifically commissioned of our character. There's even more choice of artists if you're a babyfur.

Other than that a lot of people get AB or babyfur art off of google or FurAffinity and use that as an avatar, but that's kinda frowned upon because that art is generally created for a specific individual and it's basically representing yourself with someone else's (furry/baby) likeness/persona.

Alternatively you could just look around for generic pictures of babyfurs/babies in cartoons, etc.

A good friend drew mine...ages and ages ago There are actually two versions...the one I use is the AB me...but...there is also a 'baby' (well, technically lil kid) version of me as you can see in the image below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	makinsumthin2.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	16525

Many I recognize from the web, clipped from anime or commercial websites. Being more DL than AB mine is from the instructions on a bag of X-Pluses.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Many I recognize from the web, clipped from anime or commercial websites. Being more DL than AB mine is from the instructions on a bag of X-Pluses.
    Clever! I also just noticed that your name is "diaper man" backwards. Am I late to the party?

I found mine on a calendar i used online a few years ago.. Copied and cut it, and then I added the - MTL littles and ageplayers symbol inside the balloon, to make it my own.

A friend from this site modified mine and put the diaper on the mew out of nowhere as a gift one day.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingusual View Post
    Clever! I also just noticed that your name is "diaper man" backwards. Am I late to the party?
    If you are, then so am I.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 30-Mar-2013 at 05:08.

For mine I took two images, My two favorite things... And put them together carefully cropping one of them...
    I'm sure people spend more time, But I'm in love with mine