Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi:

I am BelecRi or Belec Rex Imperator (The King Emperor), I wasn't trying to be pretentious or anything, I'm currently learning latin and that phrase sounded cool I am a Semi Professional Computer Programmer. By which I mean i work part time to try and keep the interest on my student loan down I enjoy cooking, computer generated music, trading card games, and a bunch of other stuff that is totally slipping my mind at the moment I don't like to tell that much about myself on the internet in general, and this is all I'm Comfortable sharing right now
    Last edited by BelecRi; 29-Mar-2013 at 05:47. Reason: Spelling, and phrasing

Quote Originally Posted by BelecRi View Post
    Hi:

I am BelecRi or Belec Rex Imperator (The King Emperor), I wasn't trying to be pretentious or anything, I'm currently learning latin and that phrase sounded cool I am a Semi Professional Computer Programmer. By which I mean i work part time to try and keep the interest on my student loan down I enjoy cooking, computer generated music, trading card games, and a bunch of other stuff that is totally slipping my mind at the moment I don't like to tell that much about myself on the internet in general, and this is all I'm Comfortable sharing right now
    Welcome to ADSIC, BelecRi! How are you doing today? I hope you have a ton of fun here, you'll find wonderful discussions and nice support for those in this community. What sorts of things do you like to cook? I really want to learn but I have a lot of trouble working up the 'courage' to do so. What sorts of trading card games do you collect? I collect Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!

If that is stuff you don't want to share, don't worry about it. I mostly just hope you know you can let us know if you need any help and want to warmly welcome you to this great place.