Thread: Howdy everyone

Default Howdy everyone

So, I'm new here. I've been a DL most of my life, but have just recently slowly have been reaching out to my AB side.

Some people know me simply as HomuHomu on other sites who scans diaper doujinshi. Anyways, nice to meet ya all!

Quote Originally Posted by paddedhomu View Post
    So, I'm new here. I've been a DL most of my life, but have just recently slowly have been reaching out to my AB side.

Some people know me simply as HomuHomu on other sites who scans diaper doujinshi. Anyways, nice to meet ya all!
    Hey there paddedhomu!

I really hope that you have been enjoying your time around here, it's always nice to have members with such... Hmm, unique hobbies (Doujinshi scanning :P).

I used to read a lot of manga and doujinshi but, really haven't done so in the longest while. It may be attributed to being extremely busy with University, but I don't really know.

So, is there anything else you do in your spare time? I program whenever I have a cool idea I have to put into software, which lately hasn't been much either (Again, I've been super busy).

Hope to hear back from you soon, and that you have been enjoying your time on ADISC.

- Lobie