Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i feel like im the only one... balloon diapers

Default i feel like im the only one... balloon diapers

so this may be crazy to a lot of people I don't know, I've never talked to anyone about this... so like many i like wetting my self in a diaper, i like the warmth in between my legs, so instead of wetting a diaper i do it in a balloon (googly ball).... is this just weird or has anyone ever thought of this or heard of this! its so addictive... and i have so much to say about this but i just wanna know what you think please.

Sounds odd, but hey whatever makes you happy go for it. Never heard of anyone doing it but there's always a first. Do you stretch the ball and wear it like a diaper?

i ware it in between my legs and the more you wet it the bigger it gets, those googly balls are extremely stretchy latex. i usually ware it through the weekends, Ive only done it at work a couple of times in fear that it will get to big and someone will notice, Ive also been out in public outside my state where it was noticeable but i didn't care cause i didn't know anyone where i was.

Sounds fascinating, though an illustration would help. Anyway what is a googly ball and where can one be found? Pardon my lack of knowledge and having been born too early

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    Anyway what is a googly ball and where can one be found?
    Umm... the clue is in the question, methinks!
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=googly+ball

Although... I can't work out how anyone would manage to use one in place of a diaper without instantly making a mess! Still... "if it feels good, do it" as a wise man once said.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2009-w48_1-1f.jpg 
Views:	787 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	16521 this is a googly ball and you can find them pretty much anywhere, target, watmart, fredmyers, toys r us. i think what gets me most is the feeling of it getting bigger in between my legs and the "no one knows feeling" the best part is there's no smell or leakage ever.

- - - Updated - - -

ID:	16521 this is a googly ball and you can find them pretty much anywhere, target, watmart, fredmyers, toys r us. i think what gets me most is the feeling of it getting bigger in between my legs and the "no one knows feeling" the best part is there's no smell or leakage ever.

Quote Originally Posted by balloonguy View Post

Okay, but It doesn't appear that you just jamb one between your legs, and let loose...

We're all pretty certain what constitutes the 'dispensary'...where/how (dare I ask) do you 'dock' to this device...and particularly for a presumed 'hands-free' operation? Much-less while fully clothed, and walking about whence doing your daily tasks... all-the-while, not making a non-contained mess...??

Peculiar...I'll give you that, and well...a fair bit creative too, I suspect. ;-) It doesn't seem thus-far, to be nearly as damning as the ...well, 'fluffy-white-food-thingy', gone bad 'trixes'...

What do the little finger-ly things do...?

be for i go into diapers i used a condum that was fun but then i got in to store brand diapers now i an in to preaval diapers and having a lot more fun it is great to shake some ones hand and take a pea on them if you don't like them like at church

I was a little nervous about explaining how it works, but in the best way to descibe it, I cut a little hole in the googly ball and slip around down there and with a little gap filler I spread that around the hole which drys keeping all wetness in. No pain easy on easy off when I want it to. To keep it in place as the more I wet myself the bigger and heavier it gets I use woman's leggings that go all the way up to your waist, there very stretchy and fitting to your body. They hold my custom diaper in place right in between my legs hands free. The pricklys do nothing for me, there just apart of the googly ball. I started out with regular balloons and when those didn't get big enough for me I went to condumns and latex gloves, but ill tell u now that those are very thin latex and won't do well for a longer period of time, then it hit me in the face one day litterally and it just clicked googly balls thick stretchy latex that could how many wettings!

Quote Originally Posted by balloonguy View Post
    I was a little nervous about explaining how it works, but in the best way to descibe it, I cut a little hole in the googly ball and slip around down there and with a little gap filler I spread that around the hole which drys keeping all wetness in. No pain easy on easy off when I want it to. To keep it in place as the more I wet myself the bigger and heavier it gets I use woman's leggings that go all the way up to your waist, there very stretchy and fitting to your body. They hold my custom diaper in place right in between my legs hands free. The pricklys do nothing for me, there just apart of the googly ball. I started out with regular balloons and when those didn't get big enough for me I went to condumns and latex gloves, but ill tell u now that those are very thin latex and won't do well for a longer period of time, then it hit me in the face one day litterally and it just clicked googly balls thick stretchy latex that could how many wettings!
    Genius! Not my cup of tea, but hats off to your groundbreaking forays into googlyballurology. Very creative!