Thread: Cheers!

Default Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I just found out about this forum by googling about sex and incontinence and I really love it since I found out tons of stuff I didn't know and I find useful.

Anyways, I'm a vivid cinema goer and I love to read. The things that keep me going are tea and chocolate cake.

I came here because I'm incontinent and I'm very new to it and to anything related to wearing diapers. I just noticed that it is hard to find the ones that fit and I don't mind wearing them as much as I thought I would, I even find it nice sometimes.

Looking forward to talking with you all!

Hi and welcome !
    I find this forum useful too, it helps me sometimes.
    What kind movies do you like ?

Well I hope you find this forum interesting and again, welcome

Thank you!
    I'm a fan of European cinema. My favorite directors are Haneke, Lars von Trier, Bergman.
    How about you? Are you also a movie-goer?

I actually just saw a Franco-German independent film (English subtitles) called Holy Motors - see its summary here: Holy Motors - Rotten Tomatoes The Guardian says

Leos Carax's Holy Motors is unfettered by logic and common sense;
    and describes it in detail here: The 10 best films of 2012, No 5

I would love to know if you had heard of it, if you had maybe seen it, and what you thought of it. If not, whether you think it might be up your alley or not... It is highly experimental, highly metaphorical, and expects the audience to figure out what's going on without explanation.

Just out of curiosity, do you speak any languages besides English? Lately we have had a number who do... (German, Japanese, Portugese, for instance.)

Holy Motors! I've been wanting to see that movie for quite a while now and never actually sit and do it. But now that you've mentioned it, I might as check it out finally.
    I've heard it's really good and I like Bunuel and it was apparently partly inspired by his works. So, it definitely might be my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you speak any languages besides English? Lately we have had a number who do... (German, Japanese, Portugese, for instance.)
    As you've probably noticed, English is not my mother tongue. I also speak Serbian, Russian and I'm trying to learn French.