Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacifiersrus

Default Pacifiersrus

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I've been pretty bummed out over the infamous "NUK 10" and I'm looking for something at least close to the size of that pacifier's teat. The OTL6 looks pretty big and it has me interested. I just wanted to know if their products were good quality before I invest 60 plus dollars.

Thanks all

I've got two extended teat "7's" that I like real well. There both in silicone. One I got last August and it's still holding up. I also ordered matching
    beaded clips with them. The clips are handy when your paci falls out. That way you can find it easy. They also give free diapers with order.
    Their choice.

Thanks oleman I also found a pacifier gag at luckystars which I plan on getting a modded MAM to go into it. I figured the whole thing will cost close to $100, so I want it to be totally worth it.

pacifiers r us is a great website! Like Oleman said, they even send you a courtesy diaper to go with your order, as well as some various AB ads. I even got a handwritten note telling me to enjoy my gift and to have a great day. It even had a cute little smiley on it! It's amazing how much something small like that can make your day when you weren't expecting it. They have fantastic customer service there. In fact I'm about to order a Nuk 7 that comes with a complementary clip. The nuk 5 I got was a teensy bit too small for my mouth and I end up chewing on it out of frustration, which isn't good.

Thanks again for the info on “Pacifiersrus.com” and letting me know how great the customer service is.

I already have a plan underway with them to purchase a “MAM” Glow Button style with the OTL6 (Latex). In the meantime, I just ordered a “Baby Blue Pacifier Gag” from “Lucky Stars Leather” this morning. The whole thing is going to be just over $100.00, but I think it’s worth it for the particular feel I’m looking for. I’ll take pictures sometime down the line after I get it all together.

Now, if only I can find a custom maker of AB clothing, that would be wonderful. I’ve tried F.A.K but I haven’t been contacted yet, so I’ve pretty much given up on that idea.

Default Re: Pacifiersrus

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    Thanks again for the info on “Pacifiersrus.com” and letting me know how great the customer service is.

I already have a plan underway with them to purchase a “MAM” Glow Button style with the OTL6 (Latex). In the meantime, I just ordered a “Baby Blue Pacifier Gag” from “Lucky Stars Leather” this morning. The whole thing is going to be just over $100.00, but I think it’s worth it for the particular feel I’m looking for. I’ll take pictures sometime down the line after I get it all together.

Now, if only I can find a custom maker of AB clothing, that would be wonderful. I’ve tried F.A.K but I haven’t been contacted yet, so I’ve pretty much given up on that idea.
    I know what you mean about the babyish clothing. If you're like me, you probably want little boy clothes. I find it rather difficult to find myself. There's too many sissy clothes out there

But I have to say that recently, I've ordered a onesie from babypants and it is pretty good. The fabric is actually thicker all over than I imagined it to be and is really soft and comfortable. Now if I could get a matching pair shortalls/overalls, I'd be in heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I know what you mean about the babyish clothing. If you're like me, you probably want little boy clothes. I find it rather difficult to find myself. There's too many sissy clothes out there

But I have to say that recently, I've ordered a onesie from babypants and it is pretty good. The fabric is actually thicker all over than I imagined it to be and is really soft and comfortable. Now if I could get a matching pair shortalls/overalls, I'd be in heaven.
    I know exactly what you mean!

I was going to order a onesie from baby pants but the kind I want is out of stock until the 2nd of April.

finding little boy clothes is hard and that site's the closest I can get, for now.

I'll be working on onesie after the pacifier project. It's a toss up between babykins or babypants, but I'll ether get two from each website or one of each.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    I'll be working on onesie after the pacifier project. It's a toss up between babykins or babypants, but I'll ether get two from each website or one of each.
    Just to let you know, you could get that paci gag without their paci, their nipples will be small. Pacifiers r us has MaM guards that will fit it and you could have something more suitable.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKid25 View Post
    I know exactly what you mean!

I was going to order a onesie from baby pants but the kind I want is out of stock until the 2nd of April.

finding little boy clothes is hard and that site's the closest I can get, for now.
    Be sure you measure yourself with a tailor's measuring tape while wearing a diaper and compare it to the shrunken size. Measure waist at the navel not at the hip. They can be bought from Wal-Mart. Also get the one that is longer than 6 feet.