Thread: Help with Picking a Diaper Brand and Size

Default Help with Picking a Diaper Brand and Size

I am 121 pounds with a 28in waist. I've been using abena x-plus small (ordered in bulk so I had plenty before they were d/c), and it's becoming harder and harder to get them on. Every time I try to force them on, either the taps eventually pop or the tapes hold, but end up stretching the diaper, making it unable to fit around my waist.

Will an Abena X-plus Medium fit me or do I need to try and look for a different brand with a better size?

Default Re: Help with Picking a Diaper Brand and Size

You should be fine with mediums. you can always use your small diapers as stuffers

Now that I go back and see what I actually wrote it seems a bit lacking in my eyes. What I ment was if the smaller size doesn't fit right then move to a bigger size but as I'm sure you know, not all diapers are sized exactly the same. A good example of this is the increasingly popular dry 24/7's. The medium size of those are comparable to some larges I've tried. In the end It's up to what you wish to wear. I personally enjoy abenas but won't quit wearing others such as molicares or tena's or bambino's or, well you get the picture.
    Last edited by Asche007; 27-Mar-2013 at 22:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Asche007 View Post
    You should be fine with mediums. you can always use your small diapers as stuffers

Now that I go back and see what I actually wrote it seems a bit lacking in my eyes. What I ment was if the smaller size doesn't fit right then move to a bigger size but as I'm sure you know, not all diapers are sized exactly the same. A good example of this is the increasingly popular dry 24/7's. The medium size of those are comparable to some larges I've tried. In the end It's up to what you wish to wear. I personally enjoy abenas but won't quit wearing others such as molicares or tena's or bambino's or, well you get the picture.
    Ah okay, Thanks. It says on the medium sizing of Abena that it'll fit a 28 inch waist. Hopefully, the diaper will be able to fit me snug. Now if only I knew exactly how to put one on :p