Thread: Little's feelings

Default Little's feelings

My little side tends to want someone to hold. I've tried my plushie, but he only takes the edge off. If anyone one has any advice it would help.
    (If I placed this in the wrong place I apologize)

I know the feeling strongly. I tend to find plushies have trouble being big enough, or firm enough.. and find that special big pillows or cushions help a little more.. the type of pillow you actually can wrap yourself around and has a sturdy shape, along with wrapping myself in blankets. I understand that isn't much different then what your doing now, but it's worth a shot. I'm really sorry you don't have someone who can give you a big hug when you need.

I'm sorry, i know this feeling too. I think, gigglemuffinz advice is a really good one. I'm naturally mostly cuddling with my blankets while sleeping, unconsciously.

Besides that, how about a bigger plushie? I always had a rather big one over the years, different/new, though i still keep the old one's, they're in a good shape. In my childhood they've been bigger than me... ^_-

Furthermore, kinda offtopic, if you feel lonely from time to time and need a "good friend", how about getting a pet. Most people prefer a dog in this case.... kinda like the old jokingly put question: "Married... girlfriend... dog?". If you got the time and space for one, of course.

I totally understand what you mean babygohan. I have a little plushy penguin and I love him to death, but he's about a quarter of my size and it's hard to squeeze him to death and really feel the love back. I think if you find a special plushy that means the world to you though, that only will make you feel great.

But that isn't always the case so I'd recommend doing as gigglemuffinz said.

You could always try hiring an AB sitter (though those can get pricey) or maybe going to a munch and meeting someone special, although both those options are real gambles.

I know this feeling way too well. I haven't really been cuddled by anyone in years, and the need is deep. Sorry I can't offer any actual advice... we're in the same boat.

I'm going to second the idea of getting a body pillow. My girlfriend loves hers when I'm not around to snuggle with. They're a bit more for than your average plushie so I feel like they are a bit more satisfying to squeeze and hang onto.

I suggest going to munches, and meeting people. Make new friends. Little- friends. Nothing is better then hugging someone that also needs a hug. I've never had so many hugs in my life as i do now..

My little side tends to want someone to hold. I've tried my plushie, but he only takes the edge off. If anyone one has any advice it would help.
    (If I placed this in the wrong place I apologize)
    Aww you poor thing I feel the same way sometimes and it can be difficult, you have such strong feelings but are unable to express them.

As others have mentioned a nice big plushie/teddy will probably help, and also don't be afraid to just ask a friend for a hug - really its okay to ask

hope things work out well for you, big hugs xo

I know this feeling all too well... I usually snuggle up with my favourite plushie or chat online to a friend.