Thread: Who here, does blogging?

Default Who here, does blogging?

Okay, my title(question) is as such to have it be noticed... Though, its not meant to see whom actually does.

I just would to those that do bother to take a look; to view(read) my blog Prince Joshua and comment via "Reply to Thread" on how I am doing setting each paragraph and not necessarily on the content of each entry that I post. As the purpose of said blog is pertained to more Second Life than RL including this 'interest' that we all share on .

I recently put up a blog I felt strongly about talent shows if anyone may look at that (I know you want to fellow internet users).

I have a blog, I try to update fairly regularly, but sometimes life gets in the way.

I have a few blogs but when unwell or busy with other projects I forget to blog hehe

I have a politics blog that I write as a personal exercise (I'd like to be a journalist one day), although it is often on the back burner considering I'm rather inundated with uni work
    Last edited by SterlingArcher; 31-Mar-2013 at 02:03.