Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Hello from Tokyo

  1. #1

    Cool Hello from Tokyo

    Hello to all members of ADISC

    I just joined this site and it is the first community I have ever joined concerning this topic. I am just about to start my third year of University (since I study in Japan my school year starts in April, I donít know if thatís different in the places where you come from but it would be interesting to find out). Anyway I like living in Japan (born in Germany by the way^^) and I am excited about the subjects that I am gonna take next semester.

    The fascination for diapers is something I have had for a few years but until now I never allowed myself to even think about it further so I must admit that I have not yet experienced the world of diapers very much. I thought maybe I can talk to some people here that encourage me to embrace that side of my personality. For me this is a very big step and it took me quite some time until I had the guts to finally even become a member of this Internet community. I hope you do not mind me being quite inexperienced.

    About me: I am a very ambitious horseback rider. I go to the stables six days a week. In Winter I love to snowboard. I also like to write stories, watch movies (looove DVDís and Bluerays), paint (especially Acryl), ride my motorbike, go shopping and so on. I am not so much of a gamer but I have one game that I play since its first part came out and that is the Sims.

    As I wrote before I am just in the process of getting in touch with this new aspect of mine and it would be awesome to get some ideas or support to overcome my hesitations. I think the more I interact with other members of this community, the more I will come to see, that what I feel and desire is OK and that I can allow myself to explore this world fully.

    My introduction turned out to be a little long. I hope that is allowed.

    I am looking forward to getting to know lots of you and wish you all a nice day.

  2. #2

    Default

    We on adisc like long intros. :P Inexperienced diaper wearer or not, welcome to the community! I have been a DL for sometime now, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. You seemed to have a many different interest. Respect for painting with acryl. I never got the hand of it when I tried it. I like drawing much more. What type of paintings do you make?

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome!

    That is really all I got to say... Actually, that may be a lie.

  4. #4

    Default reply to amon

    @amon: Quote: "We on adisc like long intros. :P Inexperienced diaper wearer or not, welcome to the community!"
    >>>Thank you very much!!!!!!!

    Quote: " I have been a DL for sometime now, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask."
    >>>> Thank you sooo much. I really appreciate that.

    Quote: "You seemed to have a many different interest. Respect for painting with acryl. I never got the hand of it when I tried it. I like drawing much more. What type of paintings do you make?"

    >>>> I like splashing a lot of color and paint kind of expressionistic. Most of my pictures have a dark vibe. I like painting clowns and stuff like that because I am for what ever reason totally terrified of them. However I like drawing too. I like to draw a little bit manga-style. I like the too big eyes and long legs but not all mangas are my favorite. What kind of pictures do you draw? Do you have a favorite artist?

    - - - Updated - - -

    @JoshuaH: Thank you very much!

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Satiery View Post
    @amon: Quote: "We on adisc like long intros. :P Inexperienced diaper wearer or not, welcome to the community!"
    >>>Thank you very much!!!!!!!

    Quote: " I have been a DL for sometime now, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask."
    >>>> Thank you sooo much. I really appreciate that.

    Quote: "You seemed to have a many different interest. Respect for painting with acryl. I never got the hand of it when I tried it. I like drawing much more. What type of paintings do you make?"

    >>>> I like splashing a lot of color and paint kind of expressionistic. Most of my pictures have a dark vibe. I like painting clowns and stuff like that because I am for what ever reason totally terrified of them. However I like drawing too. I like to draw a little bit manga-style. I like the too big eyes and long legs but not all mangas are my favorite. What kind of pictures do you draw? Do you have a favorite artist?
    I mostly draw comics. Who is my favourite artist? Damn, that's a tough one. There are so many artist that I like. I guess my top three has to be Don Rosa, Andrť Franquin aaaaand.... either Floyd Gottfredson or Marten Toonder. I have trouble picking my favourites. :P What are you favourites?

  6. #6

    Default

    @ amon: I really like Floyd Gottfredson too! Just love the old Mickey Mouse with the simple eyes and everything. However my absolute favorite is Hergť. His "Les aventures de Tintin" is one of my most precious Childhood Memories. If it comes to manga I prefer the slightly more realistic ones as opposed to stuff like Sailor Moon where everything is just way out of proportion. My favorite artist would probably be Takeshi Obata. He drew the Manga "Death Note" which is quite famous here because they made a movie with real actors out of it. In case you like movies I recommend it. It is available with english subtitles.

    I hope you don't mind me asking but I read on your profile that you are interested in history and the WWs. Since I am originally German I think a lot about this stuff. What aspects of it do you find most interesting?

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Satiery View Post
    @ amon: I really like Floyd Gottfredson too! Just love the old Mickey Mouse with the simple eyes and everything. However my absolute favorite is Hergť. His "Les aventures de Tintin" is one of my most precious Childhood Memories. If it comes to manga I prefer the slightly more realistic ones as opposed to stuff like Sailor Moon where everything is just way out of proportion. My favorite artist would probably be Takeshi Obata. He drew the Manga "Death Note" which is quite famous here because they made a movie with real actors out of it. In case you like movies I recommend it. It is available with english subtitles.

    I hope you don't mind me asking but I read on your profile that you are interested in history and the WWs. Since I am originally German I think a lot about this stuff. What aspects of it do you find most interesting?
    The aspects I find interesting is really how it all started and how the battles where fought out. Strategies and all that.

  8. #8

    Default

    Interesting! That sounds very deep... I mean deep as in detailed. A friend of mine wrote his Phd about Norway's role in WW2. Very specific topic and lots of research but quite fascinating.

    Anyway thank you again for welcoming me so nicely and starting a conversation straight away. This really feels like a great place to find nice people to share opinions with. So Thank you!!!

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Satiery View Post
    Hello to all members of ADISC

    I just joined this site and it is the first community I have ever joined concerning this topic. I am just about to start my third year of University (since I study in Japan my school year starts in April, I don’t know if that’s different in the places where you come from but it would be interesting to find out). Anyway I like living in Japan (born in Germany by the way^^) and I am excited about the subjects that I am gonna take next semester.

    The fascination for diapers is something I have had for a few years but until now I never allowed myself to even think about it further so I must admit that I have not yet experienced the world of diapers very much. I thought maybe I can talk to some people here that encourage me to embrace that side of my personality. For me this is a very big step and it took me quite some time until I had the guts to finally even become a member of this Internet community. I hope you do not mind me being quite inexperienced.

    About me: I am a very ambitious horseback rider. I go to the stables six days a week. In Winter I love to snowboard. I also like to write stories, watch movies (looove DVD’s and Bluerays), paint (especially Acryl), ride my motorbike, go shopping and so on. I am not so much of a gamer but I have one game that I play since its first part came out and that is the Sims.

    As I wrote before I am just in the process of getting in touch with this new aspect of mine and it would be awesome to get some ideas or support to overcome my hesitations. I think the more I interact with other members of this community, the more I will come to see, that what I feel and desire is OK and that I can allow myself to explore this world fully.

    My introduction turned out to be a little long. I hope that is allowed.

    I am looking forward to getting to know lots of you and wish you all a nice day.

    A warm welcome from me too!

    Nice to meet a fellow German with diaper interests who lives in Japan!
    I am convinced you will find good advice here and not regret signing up

    And by all means, your intro is not long at all. Have a look at mine :P
    Most people are just too lazy to write much It's always nice to have people who don't mind putting some effort into their posts.

    So once more, welcome and a nice day to you too!

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Satiery View Post
    Hello to all members of ADISC

    I just joined this site and it is the first community I have ever joined concerning this topic. I am just about to start my third year of University (since I study in Japan my school year starts in April, I don’t know if that’s different in the places where you come from but it would be interesting to find out). Anyway I like living in Japan (born in Germany by the way^^) and I am excited about the subjects that I am gonna take next semester.
    Welcome to ADISC, welcome to Tokyo!!
    I hope you enjoy new life here(ī▽`)

Similar Threads

  1. Where to buy thick adult diapers in Tokyo?
    By Yawen in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2012, 06:14
  2. Anime/Manga ban in Tokyo
    By SlowBro in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 28-Dec-2010, 01:07
  3. Diapered in Tokyo?
    By kwill1984 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-Jul-2009, 06:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.