Thread: Goodnights

Default Goodnights

Are the goodnights any good and they price good??

They are cheap as hell, but very small. You need about 30" waist or less in order to fit in them.

I don't really like them myself. For me, I like having the adult size diaper because it's meant to fit me. It makes the feeling loads better.

I was asking about them. I like adult diapers myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info.

I have around 38-40" waist and can squeeze into L-XL GoodNites they are a little bit tight and wouldn't probably work well for wetting too much but they can absorb quite a lot if you're careful with them, they aren't designed for adults in mind after all...

I am gonna give them a try. I do thank you for the help yall have been giving me.

I wore goodnites way back when they first came out in 1992 i think all the way up until 2003 when all you could find was the trim fit garbage they are now i miss the old ones so much if you go to their website and read the reviews youll see 98 people that say they need to be bigger and one jackwagon that says they are too big and another that says if they are too small buy depends,personally i am no fan of a pull up that comes up to my chest yet the absorbent part barely covers the crotch thats why i like the full mat low profile design of goodnites if they made a larger size of that design that would be the only product in my stash!

KC would find themselves in conflict if they offered a bigger size of GoodNites, they would conflict with their crappy adult ptoducts so they stopped marketing the Old XL size of GoodNites because of this, people find out they were awesome for adults with small to medium incontinence needs because of the SAP material they use in baby/kids products like GoodNites compared to the low amount they use in adult products such as Depends. We won't see any bigger size of GoodNites anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    KC would find themselves in conflict if they offered a bigger size of GoodNites, they would conflict with their crappy adult ptoducts so they stopped marketing the Old XL size of GoodNites because of this, people find out they were awesome for adults with small to medium incontinence needs because of the SAP material they use in baby/kids products like GoodNites compared to the low amount they use in adult products such as Depends. We won't see any bigger size of GoodNites anytime soon...
    Agreed 100% of course a smart company would have just made their other products better instead of making a product worse. and to think they pay the designers of these absorbent prodigys 80k a year while we bust butt to barely scratch 30k oh well there are plenty of other diapers out there

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    Agreed 100% of course a smart company would have just made their other products better instead of making a product worse. and to think they pay the designers of these absorbent prodigys 80k a year while we bust butt to barely scratch 30k oh well there are plenty of other diapers out there
    Its a problem of market, parents will change their brand of diapers quickly if one didn't work correctly parents wants the best of the best for their babies and won't hesitate to go out about it in public and call the medias about that. But people that suffer from IC are ashamed of themselves and prefer to keep it quiet if the products they use are crappy for most of them (that aren't AB or DL of course) aren't aware of the better brands of diapers that are available online for example, they grab their pack quickly at their local Walgreen and quickly get out of the store and hide the stuff in their room...

Same thing goes for elders that need diapers, especially in Long Care facility (not sure of correct term here, I think hospice could be the word I'm looking for here) my mother works hard in a facility of this kind and they don't care about the elders preferences, my mother try to let the people that choose the products know about what some patients wants but they don't listen to anything...