Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else have a baby wipe fetish?

sweller55

Default does anyone else have a baby wipe fetish?

Hi guys,
    new User here. Was wondering if anyone gets..err...excited when using baby wipes. Personally I do (especially when I use pampers or huggies, not lame store brand.) Just wondering if anyone else has problem, why I have it, and what I can do to satisfy my ummm.. needs.

Thanks,
    sweller55

Hmm, thatīs a new one for me, never heard of it before.
    Is it the touch/feel of them or is it more the smell?

PaddedPuppy

I'm with ShortGuy here. Never heard of a wetwipe fetish. However I assume it would have something to do with the scent if he is saying the brand ones are the only ones that cut it for him. All store brand ones do the same job just have a much stronger scent.

As for why you have it... I'm not sure anyone can answer that question for you if you dont even know the answer yourself. Its like asking someone why they like diapers. There may be a few suggestions but nobody really knows.

(Also, I notice you haven't made an intro thread yet. Read >>>THIS<<< if you need some help thinking of what to say.)
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Mar-2013 at 06:50.

There was a television show, 'My Strange Addiction" , and in one episode a woman was constantly wiping herself. Perhaps you can search it.

i have that fetish as well your not alone

H0TWH33LS

I know what you mean I love the smell of them helps bring my into babyspace. The last time I went to get wipes I chickened out and got "equate" wipes like the ones they use in the hospital and was thoroughly disappointed.

I had some affinity for scented wipes when I started using them but since the big push toward fragrance free, I don't get as much out of them. They're okay, but not as good as they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I had some affinity for scented wipes when I started using them but since the big push toward fragrance free, I don't get as much out of them. They're okay, but not as good as they were.
    trevor where did you get that photo from? I love it

Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    trevor where did you get that photo from? I love it
    It's Cary Grant in 'His Girl Friday'. I scanned through the movie to locate a good image for an avatar.

I've used baby wipes before and enjoyed them. Similarly, I always use J & J Baby Lotion in the morning after my shower. It makes me feel "little" and it has that wonderful smell. Even though I can't go to work diapered, I can go smelling a little like a baby....teehee.