Thread: Back in my Diapers

Default Back in my Diapers

For those of you who were following the status of my relationship to MorbidAngel, we are back together. We have only broke up once and he broke up with me. We are trying again, changing a few things. No, our relationship is not solely based on this "fetish" if you would go so far as to call it. We have been back together for a week now and we have been extremely happy, even under very bad family circumstances. Thank you to those who gave us your condolences and I still mean every word to him in my blog post. <3 I love him very much

I am moving away from my college to be with him and attend a college closer to my home. We will start living together very soon. We have called off the engagement but my hopes are...that that won't last for long. However, his views may be different from mine. I am very head over heels for him. I can't wait to move and be with him again so that I can be back in my diapers and in my Daddy's arms!

To be honest I wasn't following this story, but I'm glad to hear of your happy ending! Every great relationship has dealt with its fair share of issues and that is what makes the relationships stronger. you may both have issues in the future, but if you can work through them, then you will find out that this really is the relationship for the both of you. And if not, then at least you made some wonderful memories while it lasted.

That's good to hear...good luck & hope it works out for you guys!

I hope things work out. The heart is a lonely hunter, but when it finds that special person, there is no joy to match it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The heart is a lonely hunter, but when it finds that special person, there is no joy to match it.
    Dogboy,
    Love those words!... well said ... is this something you came up with (kudos if yes), or is there a larger context?
    thanks.

oh and good luck to you guys (OP)

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Dogboy,
    Love those words!... well said ... is this something you came up with (kudos if yes), or is there a larger context?
    thanks.

oh and good luck to you guys (OP)
    There's a very famous tragic novel, "The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter" and I built on that. I am both a reader and a writer. Beyond that, there have always been those who have touched my heart and it often compromises my devoted love to my wife. There's no reason why we can't and shouldn't love others, but it's what we do with that love that impacts both on ourselves and others. Because of that, one can live with the joy of love and companionship, and with pain and sorrow, simultaneously. My wife knows me well, and I talk to her about those who are satellites in my life.

I realized the other day that our lives are like Vin diagrams. We overlap the ones we care about, and where that overlap is, is where we share our time and common interests. Sometimes we share more, something that is hard to define in words, something that is almost spiritual in nature. I'm smart enough to know that that overlap is small, and so we go our separate ways, but for that small time in the day when we connect, the feeling can be bliss, losing some earthly anchor. I thank God for these small gifts, knowing that separation causes me some pain.

So where there is love, there is joy that surpasses reason. I like to believe that there is a greater reality that continues past death, and love may be its only proof.