View Poll Results: Who do you pick?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

15 39.47%
  • Hilary Clinton

23 60.53%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hilary Clinton or Rand Paul in 2016?

Default Hilary Clinton or Rand Paul in 2016?

According to a Fox News poll, Clinton already leads some of the GOP contenders Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush 11% in Florida. As what went with the percentage, if a Presidental election now was going on, Hilary would win Florida. While supposedly during the first Clinton era the economy was better, I don't believe Hilary would be the best fit for the WH. Rand Paul has been attractively been making some moves on foreign policy and social issues.

Mainly the reason I do not want Hilary is she already shows a lack in responsibility with the "What difference does it make?" offensive comment (I know what you're thinkin, that crazy right-wing guys bringing up Benghazi again). I dont hink she would be much further from what Obama has been if she was elected.

So who is your pick? Rand Paul or Hilary Clinton? Provide a reason why.

Easy choice. Hilary. Lots of good reasons, but I'll start with the handling of Benghazi.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBalto View Post

Mainly the reason I do not want Hilary is she already shows a lack in responsibility with the "What difference does it make?" offensive comment
    How does it feel to be so far removed from reality? That remark isn't the least bit offensive unlike Mitt's Comment about nearly half the country being nothing but social leaches who will *NEVER* vote for him or any other republican/conservative.

I pick Ran Paul but Hillary did impress me as SoS, i'm pretty dissapointed she turned it down for obama's 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    but I'll start with the handling of Benghazi.
    I liked her style during the hearing on it and how she didn't want to waste anymore time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    Easy choice. Hilary. Lots of good reasons, but I'll start with the handling of Benghazi.
    Give me your reasons. As my dad said and I quote, "Hilary will be our next president thanks to the bleeding heart liberals."

Neither- I can't stand Rand Paul OR his father, Ron Paul; plus I dislike Hillary Clinton- as I never liked her husband either.

I won't vote for either and in 2016, NEITHER the Democrats or Republicans will get my vote as I will vote third-party to send a message to BOTH parties that I'm tired of all the crap in Washington and I am sick of the whole process in general. To me; I'm a man without a political party or political belief right now. Both sides piss me off.

Will I be paying attention to it all in 2015-16? YES, much like I did in 2007-08 and 2011-12 because of friends who are Ron Paul supporters and over the course of 2011-12; I learned a lot about the process and learned the values of paying closer attention to the goings on in the world over what celebrity does what and who wins on American Idol. And for the record, I am not a Ron Paul supporter as I greatly dislike the man with a passion- BUT it was my friendships with Ron Paul supporters that made me pay attention more to the elections than I have in the past.

I decided in 2000 that I didn't want to be like the average American who thinks the vote for American Idol is more important than the vote for President of the United States. In that year, I also voted for Ralph Nader over Bush and Gore as I disliked both of them. In '04 and '08 I voted for Kerry and Obama, I now regret voting for Obama and in '12 I didn't vote because due to a snafu I had with the Ohio elections board and a refusal to vote a provisional ballot; I decided to pass.

I have long since gotten the mess with Ohio resolved and I plan on voting in 2016 for President as I value my right to vote, much more than I do the right to vote on reality TV stars.

WildThing121675

Give me your reasons. As my dad said and I quote, "Hilary will be our next president thanks to the bleeding heart liberals."
    The hearing did it for me. It was clear that the situation was handled as effectively as anyone could and that most of the things that turned public opinion against her were conservative bullshit, which is a generous way of saying bald-faced lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I liked her style during the hearing on it and how she didn't want to waste anymore time on it.
    I think style is my big thing as well. Very simply no bullshit.

I'll admit she did give a clear speech but it still didnt do much for me.

Default Re: Hilary Clinton or Rand Paul in 2016?

And I thought that we would get a break from politics now that the election has freshly ended.

Are people already looking towards Obama's unseating?

I'll admit she did give a clear speech but it still didnt do much for me.
    So you're cool with the lies that Republicans spread and perpetuated?

It's too soon to be having political discussions : /

But I would probably vote for Hilary.