Thread: Hello guys!

Default Hello guys!

I am a student In highschool and in marching band. I consider myself more of a Diaper Lover. I like to work on cars and play the drums. I want to learn mostly im new

Quote Originally Posted by Dublet View Post
    I am a student In highschool and in marching band. I consider myself more of a Diaper Lover. I like to work on cars and play the drums. I want to learn mostly im new
    Hi Dublet, welcome to the community. I think you will find lots of good information and good conversations here. Feel free to poke around and read what other people are asking and saying. I know I have learned alot since I joined. Also feel free to start some threads and ask questions. There are alot of great people here and I know they are willing to help.

Don't feel you have to answer anything you don't feel comfortable revealing but just wondering if you are going on to college? Do you have any career plans? I know others would love to hear more about your interests outside of DL. I am a software engineer and have been writing professionally for over 30 years now.

Anyway, I rambled enough and will finish with a big welcome.
    -11hinzvic

Quote Originally Posted by Dublet View Post
    I like to work on cars and play the drums.
    Me too! Howdy and welcome to ADISC. I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!