Thread: Collect Plus Delivery (Cuddlz Diapers)

Default Collect Plus Delivery (Cuddlz Diapers)

In my opinion, one of the biggest positives for the Cuddlz diaper brand is the option to use the Collect plus delivery option. Whilst somewhat expensive, 5 per delivery, it gives an amazing level of flexibility for those of us who cannot have home deliveries and worry about in-store purchases/face to face contact.

Coupled with of course the superior quality of the Cuddlz diaper it makes it my first choice. However variety is the spice of life and Cuddlz doesn't offer anything outside their own brand.

Are there any other sites that use the same or a similar delivery method but offer a wider selection?

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjunior View Post
    In my opinion, one of the biggest positives for the Cuddlz diaper brand is the option to use the Collect plus delivery option. Whilst somewhat expensive, 5 per delivery, it gives an amazing level of flexibility for those of us who cannot have home deliveries and worry about in-store purchases/face to face contact.

Coupled with of course the superior quality of the Cuddlz diaper it makes it my first choice. However variety is the spice of life and Cuddlz doesn't offer anything outside their own brand.

Are there any other sites that use the same or a similar delivery method but offer a wider selection?
    It was me who got Cuddlz to start using Yodel/Collect+ in the first place. If you want another company to do so, just ask them. Even the small individual sellers on eBay are usually more than happy to send with Collect+.

If you really want something that you can't get with Collect Plus, (Seller won't use, or parcel is too large) then you can get it sent with Parcelforce, and they will send it to your local Post Office to collect from if you like. Alternatively check out my.bybox.com they have lockers all over the country. They give you a real address that you can order to, and they forward it to your box of choice. First 5 deliveries are only 2 for them all. After that its 2.50 per parcel.

Default Collect Plus Delivery (Cuddlz Diapers)

I would highly recommend myByBox. It's a locker service. Only costs 2 a parcel.

You can have stuff sent to them using any delivery method you like.

Thanks for the quick responses!

My assumption is (looking at the size of the locker dimensions) that they will take most if not all regular packs of diapers. The only question is, if a parcel is too big when it is delivered to them what happens to it? I can't see anything in the FAQ and not all places give an exact packing dimension prior to shipping you a parcel...

If your not sure I'll contact them directly and ask. Its only a "what if" question.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by Bjjunior View Post
    Thanks for the quick responses!

My assumption is (looking at the size of the locker dimensions) that they will take most if not all regular packs of diapers. The only question is, if a parcel is too big when it is delivered to them what happens to it? I can't see anything in the FAQ and not all places give an exact packing dimension prior to shipping you a parcel...

If your not sure I'll contact them directly and ask. Its only a "what if" question.
    up to 15kg or 66cm x 43cm x 34cm is the largest ByBox size and weight allowed. And if it is oversized you have to go to their warehouse to collect it yourself (Coventry), pay the postage to have it sent to your home address, or have it sent back to the sender and get a refund for it.