Thread: lady heard me changing

paul19

Default lady heard me changing

so yesterday some lady decided to go into the men's restroom at this mall where i was at, and i happened to be changing as she went in there, i later found out that the ladies restroom had been closed for cleaning but anyways as she goes in there im all changing and i start unsticking the tapes off of the diaper and she rudely blurts out "omg are you wearing a diaper" i was a bit emarassed but none the less i was the only one in there i just repied "yes i am" now this lady walked in desperately into the restroom and it seemed like whatever she had eaten had really gotten to her because she was really going, before she could say something else i added " looks like you could use one as well and i slipped her a diaper under the stall, she was in the stall next to mine, and i left the restroom after that, it wasnt hard recognizing her walk out since all i had to look for was a lady coming out of the men's restroom and since she had not seen my face she didint know it was me who was next to her so i walked back in and i noticed she had either taken the diaper with her or put it on while she was in there, because it wasnt in the stall, the trash bins were empty, and its not like she could have just flushed it down the toilet. now the reason i knew that she was a lady is because i saw her from my stall as she walked in its not like i was paying attencion but if you see someone wearing a dress and high heels walking into the men's room yea the possibilities of it being a man are more low than high, but anyways i thought id share this with you guys i could have sworn i posted it yesterday but it isint showing up

You never know, it could have been a very feminine sounding tranny.

But in all honesty, I gotta admit, you did a good job at "almost" getting caught in public and that little additional bit where you handed her one was just hilarious, admittedly I laughed a bit when that happened considering what you said about her state at the time.

Good job, my good sir, you should be commended.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by paul19 View Post
    i could have sworn i posted it yesterday but it isint showing up
    I think I saw this yesterday. I believe you were told it should have been a blog post then it was removed. There is no real discussion to be made from this so it doesn't really belong in the main forums.

now the reason i knew that she was a lady is because i saw her from my stall as she walked in its not like i was paying attencion but if you see someone wearing a dress and high heels walking into the men's room yea the possibilities of it being a man are more low than high...
    How could you see her from your cubicle? And couldn't you tell she was a woman by voice alone? Why do you think she had the confidence to ask someone she couldn't even see (in a toilet she shouldn't have been in) whether they were wearing a diaper? And why would anyone take a diaper that was shoved under the door of a public toilet?! Was she on drugs, do you think?

...but anyways i thought id share this with you guys i could have sworn i posted it yesterday but it isint showing up
    I wonder what could possibly have happened...
    Last edited by tiny; 24-Mar-2013 at 12:15. Reason: Deleted double post due to forum bug

so yesterday some lady decided to go into the men's restroom at this mall where i was at, and i happened to be changing as she went in there, i later found out that the ladies restroom had been closed for cleaning but anyways as she goes in there im all changing and i start unsticking the tapes off of the diaper and she rudely blurts out "omg are you wearing a diaper" i was a bit emarassed but none the less i was the only one in there i just repied "yes i am" now this lady walked in desperately into the restroom and it seemed like whatever she had eaten had really gotten to her because she was really going, before she could say something else i added " looks like you could use one as well and i slipped her a diaper under the stall, she was in the stall next to mine, and i left the restroom after that, it wasnt hard recognizing her walk out since all i had to look for was a lady coming out of the men's restroom and since she had not seen my face she didint know it was me who was next to her so i walked back in and i noticed she had either taken the diaper with her or put it on while she was in there, because it wasnt in the stall, the trash bins were empty, and its not like she could have just flushed it down the toilet. now the reason i knew that she was a lady is because i saw her from my stall as she walked in its not like i was paying attencion but if you see someone wearing a dress and high heels walking into the men's room yea the possibilities of it being a man are more low than high, but anyways i thought id share this with you guys i could have sworn i posted it yesterday but it isint showing up
    she probs wore the diaper out of the restroom

it wasnt hard recognizing her walk out since all i had to look for was a lady coming out of the men's restroom
    If she ended up putting the diaper on it would be more of a waddle wouldn't it? Maybe she put it in her purse

I'm sorry, but I'm really tempted to throw the BS flag on this one...

Default lady heard me changing

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm really tempted to throw the BS flag on this one...
    I'm right with ya. lol. It seems very fantasy like. It could be true, but I'm personally not believing it. I'm skeptical by nature though so I'd say my opinion is not important.

Apologies on the sudden and unexplained thread deletion yesterday, but there are two reasons why I opted to delete it:
    1. There were virtually no real replies to it, just 5 pages of back and forth argument about whether or not your post A) should have been a blog, B) needed significant grammatical restructuring, and C) was a lie. It's much easier to delete a whole thread than to delete over 50 individual posts.
    2. The original post appeared very unlikely. While I'm not necessarily declaring it a lie, it just sounds a lot like a fictional story.

Regardless of whether or not this really happened, I'm afraid the topic is not one that works as a forum post. For future reference, if a thread of yours gets deleted, it's generally a good idea to make a thread in the requests forum to see what happened to it and not just go reposting it. There is always a reason why we deleted a thread.
    Thread closed.
    Last edited by spddan; 24-Mar-2013 at 18:45. Reason: Generally, it is not generally a good idea to generally post the word "generally" too many times in general. :P