Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Tattoos

Default Diapers and Tattoos

anybody here have a baby, diaper, perhaps babyfur tattoo? I love mine, and having it on my leg makes it fun to see when wearing my diapers. would love to get a thread going on this topic.

I've thought about getting some ink done, but I really don't think it's something I'm that interested in spending money on. Seems like everybody has them now, so they don't stand out as much as they used to.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't get a babyfur or AB/DL-related tattoo. If the wrong person saw that, I'd be in a world of shit. If you like yours that's cool, speaking just for me, it's a risk I wouldn't be willing to take.

Haha...I suppose having a babyish tattoo would be awesome, and also very brave. It would be interesting to see the expression of the tattoo artist! Out on the beach would be fun. I wonder how many drinks would get spat out?

I will likely never get a tattoo. Not because I can't take the pain or I can't decide what to get, but I mean c'mon, would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari?

Not a big tattoo person myself. Just curious ABfox, have you gotten any interesting reactions from people when they have seen your tattoo?

I have one tattoo, going to get a second. My existing is a paw print on my right front shoulder. I am however going to get a hockey tattoo next. I would never dream of getting a diaper, baby, or babyfur tattoo, unless the baby one was a portrait of my actual child.

I wil probably never get a tattoo, (my parents would probably disown me if I did) but if I DID get a tattoo, it would be of my current DeftLeppard Avatar.

My parents weren't too happy when they saw mine, but you know, it's my choice not theirs, and I'll do what I want to do.

Lol I'll I'd rather keep my spot in their will.....