Thread: My High Chairs

Default My High Chairs

In the past i talked about Graco Neat Seat High Chair.

So here they are.....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1758 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	2408 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	16474

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1759 (480x640).jpg 
Views:	4092 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	16475Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1760 (480x640).jpg 
Views:	6523 
Size:	26.6 KB 
ID:	16476Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1765 (480x640).jpg 
Views:	1475 
Size:	28.7 KB 
ID:	16477Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1767 (640x480).jpg 
Views:	2612 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	16478

oo, I like the blue vinyl on the seat on the left. Impressed at the mod you did to the leg rests to adapt to your size.

I bet if you rock forward and backward too many times, the seat frame will fail though, be careful dude. Dont want to hurt yourself if the seat breaks!

Quote Originally Posted by danielsmith View Post
    oo, I like the blue vinyl on the seat on the left. Impressed at the mod you did to the leg rests to adapt to your size.

I bet if you rock forward and backward too many times, the seat frame will fail though, be careful dude. Dont want to hurt yourself if the seat breaks!
    Well I have to say I have been using the chair for over five years now and it shows no wear and tear. I am about 175 pounds so we will see.

Impressed on how strong those high chairs are. Have you tried rocking back and forward to try escape the high chair, suspect the momentum plus higher centre of gravity may stress the thin metal tubing. Would love to get hold of high chairs like the ones u have and sit in them for hours lol

Wow!! Those are nice! They look roomy too! Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

The tubing is a heavy gauge steel it's almost like Graco had big babys in mind. The chair with the plastic feet is my feeding chair and I also use it when looking at TV, so it gets used alot. The one with the blue vinyl is my shop and it gets used every day and for many hours at at time. I am siting in it as I wright this note. So don't delay get your Graco Neat Seat now. You can get them off ebay or a second hand shop or yard sale $20.00 is a good base price.

Have fun and show me your high chair.
    Last edited by bn3baby; 25-Mar-2013 at 19:59.

Will probably try to find one, looks like an amazing piece and exactly what I'm looking for, aside from the harness I think you probably added it yourself, would be interested to know more about that part...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    Will probably try to find one, looks like an amazing piece and exactly what I'm looking for, aside from the harness I think you probably added it yourself, would be interested to know more about that part...
    Hi CodyBaby. this is what I did for the harness.

The harness came an old Graco stroller that I had it was pretty much junk but I saved the foot rest and the harness. The lower part is as it came off the stroller and the shoulder straps are new from a fabric shop.
    The lower three points of the harness are mounted with self tapping screws. The shoulder straps mounted by cutting a hole in the top of the back rest so the straps can pass through and down the back of the chair where they were screwed to one of the ribs on the back of chair. The reason for doing this the straps will always be at the top of the back rest and will better hold baby in the seat.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bn3baby View Post
    Hi CodyBaby. this is what I did for the harness.

The harness came an old Graco stroller that I had it was pretty much junk but I saved the foot rest and the harness. The lower part is as it came off the stroller and the shoulder straps are new from a fabric shop.
    The lower three points of the harness are mounted with self tapping screws. The shoulder straps mounted by cutting a hole in the top of the back rest so the straps can pass through and down the back of the chair where they were screwed to one of the ribs on the back of chair. The reason for doing this the straps will always be at the top of the back rest and will better hold baby in the seat.

Have fun.
    Thanks, for the harness part I would probably use some kids ski harness they come in a lot bigger size than standard toddler harness or some from a larger car seats when parents transform them to booster, some of them throw away the harness part of it (I've seen it 2-3 times, never tough about grabbing them but now, it gave me some ideas, the idea of using car seats harness is because they are really really strong material, I think they have to resist 300-400lb of pressure or even more to be approved for car crash, talk about a safe restraining device for a high chair or stroller modified for adults...