Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plastic Pants - Retail?

Default Plastic Pants - Retail?

I was wondering if there was a retail store that sells plastic pants for incontinence or something like that-basically is there anywhere that sells adult plastic pants? Preferably if Walgreens has something like that in their store? Thanks a lot!

I don't believe any do...Maybe a medical supply store, but I think you're pretty limited to what the internet can offer (everything n.n)

Since the internet came along I haven't bought plastic pants in a drug store. I believe you still can, and in a Walgreens. They sold a vinyl-coated nylon pant, I remember, and there were both snap-on and pull up styles. Salk is the brand that comes to mind. Walgreens' website says their internet only, however. Try a medical supply store.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpless View Post
    Since the internet came along I haven't bought plastic pants in a drug store. I believe you still can, and in a Walgreens. They sold a vinyl-coated nylon pant, I remember, and there were both snap-on and pull up styles. Salk is the brand that comes to mind. Walgreens' website says their internet only, however. Try a medical supply store.
    Those pants you speak of are only online...I wish you could get them in the stores though (Walgreens/CVS both have them on their site, but they're internet only )

You'd definitely be able to get them at a medical supply store, but try your local pharmacy as well. They sell them here (Canada) in pharmacies.

I used to get them at an Osco drug store, that also had an incontinence/disability aid section in it. They had all kinds of things for people that were disabled in one way or another, like those chairs that help you stand up by raising a little, and canes, adult diapers, and of course they had those Salk brand plastic pants. I even had gotten some catheters there for a while, back before they made it so you needed a prescription to get one. But out of all of the Osco stores I've seen, this one was the only one with that department in it. But if you live in a larger town, you might ask in one of the stores if they have a disability aid department in any of the other ones there. It can't hurt to ask.

The only time I bought them in a retail store was in a price chopper baby isle, I used to wear toddler xl's.

You might want to try Sears,I know they used to have prouducts like that.

I've never seen plastic pants in a store.

I've seen SALK nylon diaper covers, but quite franky, THEY SUCK....

annierighthurr

I've seen them in medical stores but they're really crappy quality. Don't cost much maybe $5-10 but not worth even that.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnathon View Post
    I've never seen plastic pants in a store.

I've seen SALK nylon diaper covers, but quite franky, THEY SUCK....
    Actually the SALK products worse than suck, they aren't even made right.
    Unfortunately they are the only ones that I have see for sale in an actual store. If you want to look, check out Hospital/Medical Supply stores, or large full service drug stores.